Epic Perfect World

Parents.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Lolly most of the time parents mistreat there kid is
Because they are unhappy and or
They were treaded badly or it might be that

They had a kid when they weren't ready (teen)
You don't say? Of course it's one of those reasons, though actually theres a few more reasons that it could lead up to this. But they're still parent's, it's no good example to put on their kids. Soooo as I was saying, there is both good and bad parent's.
I like how you pointed just me out by the way. Made me feel good. c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
i love my parents, and i do remember when i saw them cry it broke my heart.
-even when there were hard times, both my parents were there.
& shared good memories with all :)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I got lucky with my parents, I guess. They've always been together, and have always been there for me even when I didn't need them. o7
Only thing that kind of sucks is how strict they are.. Both of them working in law enforcement..but I'm not dead yet, so wew. \o/

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm siding with Lolly on this one. Not all parents are good ones.

Personally, I love my parents and I'd give up anything to keep them safe.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
so many reasons to disagree with this thread.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm siding with Lolly on this one. Not all parents are good ones.

Exactly. Respect is something that has to be earned, doesn't matter if someone is a parent or not. I know most parents definitely earn it but that still doesn't mean all parents do.

Lolly most of the time parents mistreat there kid is
Because they are unhappy and or
They were treaded badly or it might be that
They had a kid when they weren't ready (teen)

There is no valid excuse EVER to be abusive to a child.

LaceyPip

This.

Not beeing mean or whatever, I don't have anything against SlowPokie but all this kind of threads are useless. '-'

Not like, it makes you a better person for writing down 2 or 3 sentences about all the shit it's goin on thorough the world.  :normal-12:

Its NOT useless ..... its a great blessing to have parents that loves and care for you, and its honorable to show the world you love your parents!

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
This.

Not beeing mean or whatever, I don't have anything against SlowPokie but all this kind of threads are useless. '-'

Not like, it makes you a better person for writing down 2 or 3 sentences about all the shit it's goin on thorough the world.  :normal-12:

Not to be mean or anything saying that isn't gonna make u a nice
Or wise person. For me I'm a very good person I don't eat any living things or support Any action that takes em to death and if saying some truth about respecting elder was a mistake IM SORRY SUCK MY KOCK

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm a very good person
SUCK MY KOCK

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.

Dw I still love u Hunnie

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

+1
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
I was lucky 2 have very good parents even after divorcement.  There all cool and its fun having my step dad play EPW ( its why I joined)
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb
I think most people will be forgetting about those children who grow up abusive towards parents, both verbal and physical. Those are the parents who get no help, or understanding and abusive comments towards them for "not raising them correctly". When all it takes is for children to fall into wrong crowd and what can parents do when this happens at school?. I fully agree that children should have respect towards their parents and family members but in today's society its not case. Most teens today are outside on streets/parks or hiding alone in their bedrooms playing games getting moody because someone headshotted them. Parents spend less time with their children now than they ever did in past, work puts pressure to place even young children into childcare, nannys, babysitters, then schools then after school clubs, hell the schools spend more time with the children than the parents do!. So makes you wonder who is to blame when raising a child... who gets the most time with the children if you really think about it?. Since by the time you get home from work and child home from after school clubs its bedtime for them and cycle repeats. Then weekends and they want to go out with their friends..  :)) You have to wonder what is point in having children if at the end of the day are going to pass "responsibility" of raising that child to other "childcare providers" due to not having enough time to spend with them  :-\.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I think most people will be forgetting about those children who grow up abusive towards parents, both verbal and physical. Those are the parents who get no help, or understanding and abusive comments towards them for "not raising them correctly". When all it takes is for children to fall into wrong crowd and what can parents do when this happens at school?. I fully agree that children should have respect towards their parents and family members but in today's society its not case. Most teens today are outside on streets/parks or hiding alone in their bedrooms playing games getting moody because someone headshotted them. Parents spend less time with their children now than they ever did in past, work puts pressure to place even young children into childcare, nannys, babysitters, then schools then after school clubs, hell the schools spend more time with the children than the parents do!. So makes you wonder who is to blame when raising a child... who gets the most time with the children if you really think about it?. Since by the time you get home from work and child home from after school clubs its bedtime for them and cycle repeats. Then weekends and they want to go out with their friends..  :)) You have to wonder what is point in having children if at the end of the day are going to pass "responsibility" of raising that child to other "childcare providers" due to not having enough time to spend with them  :-\.
I kinda agree with this. O:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.