Epic Perfect World

Hacked acc

Offline Andr3y93

• You can decide if you want to live or die!
I lost 10 gold and dragon gear without giving my acc info to  anyone so what i will do?
Elders feelings make the new generation powerfull and wise so we should listen to them because they might teach us a leson!

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Try messaging
Aga he won't be able to get items back I'm guessing but he indeed can trace ur items and ban the person who has it and if the person uses mail he made respected sir agatios life easier :)

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Are you sure its not just a friend or something? Or maybe your brother? I dont know but happened to me :) Otherwise idd messaging aga would be best (even better if u have proof, like a screenshot)

Offline Andr3y93

no one knows my acc name or my email or my pass
Elders feelings make the new generation powerfull and wise so we should listen to them because they might teach us a leson!

Offline Andr3y93

nvm i found it and he will give them back :P

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
How do you know the 'hacker' if you didn't give out your login details? Interesting...

cevans1290

The only way I imagine Agatio would be he examined someone, and it was wearing gear with his name on it. Or he was selling in World Chat, but most hackers would use pigments, I imagine..

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I lost 10 gold and dragon gear without giving my acc info to  anyone so what i will do?

These posts are always 100% bullshit.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
These posts are always 100% bullshit.

Well I dont understand why they would only name useless items then. say 95% bullshit.
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 02:51 pm by Tavern

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Well, you're not going to ask for items.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
i got hacked i lost Malon on the run   :normal-2:
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
A friend of me got hacked too, but got his stuff back only not his dragon scale.
and he gave his acc info to a friend he didnt know for long, but came from same country.
so got kinda carried away, and finnaly it hacked his account.
we dont got prove, but we do saw a dragon scale when we saw him online,
 but it was signed with this colorfull ink... so couldnt see if it was made by same person... :l