Epic Perfect World

Supply Tokens, BH, and You.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Well the quest reward from BH is instant so it goes into your Bag. NW tokens are delivered thorugh the mail, you have to go to a mail box to get them. It is possible that your piles of tokens have split. Check your bank perhaps you but your previous ones in there?
nothing i bank, and yeah i went to mailbox cause i recieved reward through mail but got nothing in my bag when i cliked redeem :s

vlntbty

Really good idea.  :smiley:

I think that we do need more supply tokens from doing bh.  20 is still not enough considering the times of NW (it's 4pm for me and I barely make it--dinner > game, but that's just the fat girl in me talking) and how much you can get in an NW.  So those who can't make it because it's 6am their time (poor Aussies and Kiwis), they're either gonna fall way behind those who can make it religiously (read: sacrifice sleep if it's at an ungodly time) or be at the mercy of those who can make it religiously (read: spend more ec to buy the seals just to catch up).

But I think they should be rare enough so that there isn't an oversaturation of tokens.  Between BH and NW, there are A LOT of tokens around.  If they were to be added to divines, I'd want them to be added to the lady who gives the purple/blue quest rewards.  So you choose between 50 ec or x amount of tokens.  That way it's still rare, but you have a choice between EC or tokens.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The amount of Supply Tokens from daily quests won't be increased as I don't want player decrease in NW (and this is what it would lead to). However the time of second NW might be changed to suit players in other time zone and the amount of token to share increased, but currently there are no plans to change the Supply Token daily reward.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
The amount of Supply Tokens from daily quests won't be increased as I don't want player decrease in NW (and this is what it would lead to). However the time of second NW might be changed to suit players in other time zone and the amount of token to share increased, but currently there are no plans to change the Supply Token daily reward.

I wish NW was at least 20 minutes earlier. :'(

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

I don't think NW needs an overall increase in tokens. It's not that hard to get 500+ tokens already in 2nd or first place nation.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't think NW needs an overall increase in tokens. It's not that hard to get 500+ tokens already in 2nd or first place nation.
Yeah I mean it might be increased after change of the time of one NW as many players wouldn't be able to attend to the both NWs anymore. But we will see.

Robbert

Yeah I mean it might be increased after change of the time of one NW as many players wouldn't be able to attend to the both NWs anymore. But we will see.
GM make tokens tradeable solve global warming zzzzzzz plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. :*

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
However the time of second NW might be changed to suit players in other time zone

can you give us some idea on when this might be happening?
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Kirasath

Make tokens buyable with morai influence.

Offline sora57

• Karai
  • TMNT Forever! Raph's the best!
I like that idea! I'd actually go into Morai more often...
I admit I have a temper but I don't have an attitude, I'm just right!

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
maybe add supply tokens to Fire Legion and ares(once a week) since they are 1-3x a week, and make it only for lvl 150.
so People wont get 2000x etc because their alt is not 150.
who would lvl many alt to 150 just for token's only if ur pve player(No Life)
Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:14 am by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
maybe add supply tokens to Fire Legion and ares(once a week) since they are 1-3x a week, and make it only for lvl 150.
so People wont get 2000x etc because their alt is not 150.
who would lvl many alt to 150 just for token's only if ur pve player(No Life)
cool idea but don't underestimate them PVE king and queens 'bout getting 150 alt armies.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Rayo

Maybe put some supply token reward for successfully finishing cube of fate.

Death from Above

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
i got 9 characters lvl 150, and only play 1 for the time being...
doesn't mean i dont have a life o.o
i farm sls, easy as fuq. but since people are just lazy.
right.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
i got 9 characters lvl 150, and only play 1 for the time being...
doesn't mean i dont have a life o.o
i farm sls, easy as fuq. but since people are just lazy.
right.

How u farm sls