Epic Perfect World

d/cing alot

Offline buffhoe3

• Beginner
i have looked threw the past threads and tried what the ppl or the GMS suggested. this has not worked and im still getting d/ced alot and my internet is just fine. anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated!  ;)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Restart your router and computer, make sure that all your downloads, torrents and unnecessary programs are closed while you're playing.  Then check again...

Angelica

To be honest I DC a lot too lately. And my internet is working just fine. No idea what's going on. >>'

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
To be honest I DC a lot too lately. And my internet is working just fine. No idea what's going on. >>'
^agree with this. Server has been really laggy lately, Normally I'm fine on epica 3, but not lately  :sad:

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hangā˜†Over
I tried epica 1, 2 & 3 none of them working well.. specially in TW I  d/c-ed 3 times at least besides the mass lag

LaceyPip

Especially now .... a few minutes ago I logged off.. Tried all servers and really, could not move, then moved a bit and then ping goes up to 45K.  I haven't had any issues with the servers or my internet previously.