Epic Perfect World

Sins & NW

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
yes. add detection buff in nw. or better.why not remove daggers from game? maybe would be balanced? :normal-1: :normal-2: sin is 2 shot to every class. why make it more useless then now?  :normal-1:

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
yes. add detection buff in nw. or better.why not remove daggers from game? maybe would be balanced? :normal-1: :normal-2: sin is 2 shot to every class. why make it more useless then now?  :normal-1:

Lmao, that is the most ridiculous comparison. And if you are a 2-shot to every class, you're playing sin wrong.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Shadowchiz

Cute to see people who wanna nerf sins stealth on nw and they never played a sin that much. I bet all those ppl who wanna add detect buff to see sins would stealth a lot too. Stealth is a skill  kthxbye.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
And if you are a 2-shot to every class, you're playing sin wrong.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Lmao, that is the most ridiculous comparison. And if you are a 2-shot to every class, you're playing sin wrong.
then show me how to play right lil miss IGetkilledByOccultApsSins.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Cute to see people who wanna nerf sins stealth on nw and they never played a sin that much. I bet all those ppl who wanna add detect buff to see sins would stealth a lot too. Stealth is a skill  kthxbye.
^

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
then show me how to play right lil miss IGetkilledByOccultApsSins.

Lol, someone has their sassy pants on today.

Can people please offer something useful to the discussion or not comment? I didn't want this to be a flame or trash thread.
I am open to both sides of the argument, but not to offtopic posts or people flaming.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

I think you mean inexperienced sins are 2-shot. ??? There are a lot of good sins on the server that are far from being 2-shot.

Other than adding detect, I'm not sure anything can really be done about sins 2-spark farming your squad. Just spam your genie and defense gears, and faith+holy path your way into a group of friends. There you can chat spam "AA" until someone assists you. ._. I wouldn't really know what that's like in NW, though. I never got to try it on the test server. :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Lol, someone has their sassy pants on today.

na just funny how ppl QQ about sins when they never actualy tryed playing em,and see how squishy they rly are,mages give em 20k non crits,archers can easly counter there atacks with leaps and that 79 speed skill (anti-stun) and a good mystic can tank 3 sins at once. if u dont believe me il introduce u to that mystic.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
na just funny how ppl QQ about sins when they never actualy tryed playing em,and see how squishy they rly are,mages give em 20k non crits,archers can easly counter there atacks with leaps and that 79 speed skill (anti-stun) and a good mystic can tank 3 sins at once. if u dont believe me il introduce u to that mystic.

1) Did I ever say I have never played sin? and also, have you met zFlashx? Best dph sin you will find and even he thinks sins in NW can be ridiculous.
2) I don't disagree about mystics or whatever. But if someone is on the full defence against sins, how are they meant to be able to get a decent amount of points? All I suggested was the ability to see what's coming. I mean, I have even seen some pathetic sins camping the spawn points. How is that fair?

This thread isn't strictly about 'nerfing sins', it was about fairness in NW.

Finally to see people with sense here.  :normal-18:

Also, I hardly consider that sense. They actually never offered anything useful to the argument, they are just on your side of the argument, lol. One likened adding a stealth detect to removing daggers from the game, the other said that this was people who have never played sin that are QQing, when that actually isn't the case.
Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:12 pm by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline harpoonist☆

• Man the harpoons!
  • Characters: harpoonist, FreedWilly
  • Faction: WhaleDestroyers
I think things should stay as they are.
I get massive points and usually top rank on maps with those "aps occult" sins.
P.S. I once got 20k+ points in full defense gears camping violet and puri weap, so it's possible if my shitty cleric can do it

Offline Nine_FOx

the only thing that I hate about the sins are their fucosed mind, tidal, deaden nerves, stun, silences, and sleep. all of this skills, AD and being aps sin is enough to kill a psy in few secs.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
i see the point of miyurii, and i do agree.
but not all sins are like that, and mittens got a point too.
i always touth sins wer too OP but when i played my own sin,
u totally understood why sins shouldnt get nerfed.
cuz of their deff, somethimes sins pot,use pill, and their op tidal.
but thats made for sins CUZ theyr already so squishy. think about it if sins didnt have tidal,
then im pretty sure no one would play sin...
tidal is in other words actually; chance to survive.
i saw a sin today in nw, and it was 20 vs 9
and we tried everything, stun, zeal, immobilize but that tidal...
sins dont need nerf, its all about the items people use..
why do u think aga nerfed ig?

Offline harpoonist☆

• Man the harpoons!
  • Characters: harpoonist, FreedWilly
  • Faction: WhaleDestroyers
Sins need stealth, I don't blame them at all for using it. Realize that the squishiest classes can use stealth?  :rolleyes:

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
My word, people are acting like I asked to have a sins hands cut off.

If you are a good enough sin, then the ability to be seen should not disadvantage you so much that you can't farm your gear. Some people need to ease up on the exaggerations.

However, I can already see people saying 'if you're a good enough [insert class] then you should be able to counter sins'. But these two things are not comparable. I was asking for assistance against one of an assassin's skills, you are arguing that we need to man up against their entire array of skills. Not equal if you ask me.

But once again, I will say, this was not intended to be a nerf thread on sins! I was talking about purely in NW and one thing that is already implemented on NS where sins are not disadvantaged imo.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾