Epic Perfect World

Sins & NW

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't know about anyone else but I am tired of useless sins in NW. Seems most people are rolling into NW on trash APS sins. And I am not being bitter about being attacked by sins and I know there are decent sins out there. It's more about the sins that don't even buff or use tidal or deaden; they don't even bother to stun lock. They just hide in stealth, spark, occult and APS someone to death or stealth when all else fails. They obviously don't play sin normally and are just there to get high scores. Usually I can get over this in PK, but this is actually a method of farming where the other persons score and nation affects your own outcome.
It's ridiculous that someone can stand there, auto attack and get more points than someone who actually does NW properly.

Since every other class in this game seems to be getting nerfed besides sins, I wanted to suggest a compromise:

Add the detect buff into NW, as in NS.

I don't know if it can be done but there is no harm in suggesting. It wouldn't affect sins that much that they couldn't NW (sins can still farm easily in NS) but it would gives the rest of us a bit of protection from stealth camping sins farming kills in NW for points. The fact that they can stealth camp flag spawns and checkpoints and with the ridiculous amount of APS you can get on your gear on this server, sins can pop out of stealth, rape someone before they can even AD (particularly when they may be focusing on the flag), disappear and end up with more points that someone who is actually trying.

Also, while I am on the topic of NW, just wanted to have a mini rant:
If you want PK, if you want to kill people, then please, go to NS or get your faction and go to GoA. NW is about capturing the flags, winning territories and winning as a nation overall to accumulate the highest amount of rewards for gear and other goodies.
People are too preoccupied with PK and kill counts in NW, than focusing on killing the enemy flag bearer or protecting their own flag bearer. People need to realise that your kills mean nothing if you lose territories and lose the NW as a nation. If you go into a war and gank, your points will be pathetic. So can people please start focusing on the task at hand?

/rant

Let the flames BEGIN! (please don't, I am just making a genuine suggestion and am after feedback, not an argument)

Enjoy your day :monkey-4:

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
let me guess .. CHoTon keep apsing you ?  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I agree that it's annoying that people who contribute nothing to winning get higher scores than everyone else. But I doubt this particular suggestion will fix it. I see a lot of ea's doing the exact same killfarming thing without stealth.

Unless the GM's  are willing to dig up the entire code related to getting contribution & tweak it accordingly then this is pretty much unavoidable. I'd say just punish them by making them lose every war :)

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
I agree that it's annoying that people who contribute nothing to winning get higher scores than everyone else. But I doubt this particular suggestion will fix it. I see a lot of ea's doing the exact same killfarming thing without stealth.

Unless the GM's  are willing to dig up the entire code related to getting contribution & tweak it accordingly then this is pretty much unavoidable. I'd say just punish them by making them lose every war :)

Yeah, I don't imagine it would be easy, but I thought I would ask anyway. Perhaps, someone might have another suggestion or idea.

let me guess .. CHoTon keep apsing you ?  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Wouldn't even know what he looks like. Useful posts please :monkey-1:
Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:10 pm by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
I agree some sins just camp but i dont understand why you would want to nerf them?

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
Uhm, no ? Sins are squishy, our only main defense is stealth. I rarely stealth but still, when I'm getting ganked and I have to survive, I just get in stealth and get the *** outta' there. Therefore, removing stealth on NW would *** up all sins, so let's not even take this as suggestion and keep pewpewing people. Besides, don't you have genie ? There's a skill called Expel ? And other 2 skills also called Absolute Domain and ToP ? And guess what: THERE'S FAITH *OMG SHOCK*. And considering your main char is an archer, you also have leaps and stealth.  :normal-18:

Only main defence is stealth? Lol?

And as for using a genie. You can only use one of those skills at once then you render your genie useless for a min or two. By then, you are most likely dead.

And what does it matter what my main is? I already said I am not QQing about dying to sins. I was watching a lot of the wars I was in, watching sins camp, aps ridiculously, and stealth away. In an event that is based on points, I just consider it a little unfair.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
Yeah, yeah, tidal protects us against everything there is on earth, every single debuff, but it doesn't take away the damage and since sins have around 10k phys def and 13k mag def ( with mag orns cuz only stupid sins go in PK with phys orns, they want tha 123 drahp from wizzies ) we can easily get pewpew'ed by any class in game. Also, sins are not long-ranged class, we meele hun, we go in middle of fight, AoEs and shit. We have genie but genie isn't good enough when you shit def.

Your def is no different to an archers, imo. And I know you are a melee class, but you also have jumps, stealth, stuns, genie, tidal and deaden to escape the middle of a fight.
Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:22 pm by Miyurii

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
We have genie but genie isn't good enough when you shit def.
.   +1

Offline seth1991

• ❤Jema❤
nobody cares about certain people. Sins are able to go in with full defense gear, be that r8 or readily helpful dragon. with help of something as low leveled as a lunar cape in high level accessory without sacrificing any of their defense. There are certain people who do nothing but spark and aps with ad on. There are sins that can be acknowledged to do more than that even in a pure aps build. but then comes the players in demonic or 145 who can kill u ofc by zerking and auto attack. That is unbalanced and i think within the path of balancing the server that Agatio is gratefully doing, sins do deserve a nerf overall. NW is 1 of those places since they do nothing but roll in solo, fury aps and kill. not for their nation or a party but just purely for points and ruin everyone else's experience including the nation they're affiliated with.
Jema <3

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
APS sins.  It's more about the sins that don't even buff or use tidal or deaden; they don't even bother to stun lock.

Since every other class in this game seems to be getting nerfed besides sins, I wanted to suggest a compromise:

Add the detect buff into NW, as in NS.

I don't know if it can be done but there is no harm in suggesting. It wouldn't affect sins that much that they couldn't NW (sins can still farm easily in NS) but it would gives the rest of us a bit of protection from stealth camping sins farming kills in NW for points. The fact that they can stealth camp flag spawns and checkpoints and with the ridiculous amount of APS you can get on your gear on this server, sins can pop out of stealth, rape someone before they can even AD (particularly when they may be focusing on the flag), disappear and end up with more points that someone who is actually trying.

Also, while I am on the topic of NW, just wanted to have a mini rant:
If you want PK, if you want to kill people, then please, go to NS or get your faction and go to GoA. NW is about capturing the flags, winning territories and winning as a nation overall to accumulate the highest amount of rewards for gear and other goodies.
People are too preoccupied with PK and kill counts in NW, than focusing on killing the enemy flag bearer or protecting their own flag bearer. People need to realise that your kills mean nothing if you lose territories and lose the NW as a nation. If you go into a war and gank, your points will be pathetic. So can people please start focusing on the task at hand?

/rant

Let the flames BEGIN! (please don't, I am just making a genuine suggestion and am after feedback, not an argument)

Enjoy your day :monkey-4:

I totally agree. I swear I randomly walked around, 3 sins came out. All sparked, One occulted me. And I died. Like wtf? Didn't even have time to react. I'm seriously tired of sins just 3 sparking occult icing and killing, Like really ? get some skills. ._. -Ranting to, But screw off haters-

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Honestly, i couldn't agree more with this thread.. Even though i'm a sin i don't really find the need to stealth that much in NW. Might be because I play DPH Most of the time but yeah, while at it nerf APS Sin too pls ty bye.  :normal-2: :normal-1:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran

Wtf, no genie ? Sure, I'll make you one genie. You want expel on it or what ? And if you can't react why dahell you go in PK mode ? Like really ...
Your funny, I  have a genie, I Did use Faith but if you read my post, Not enough time to react. I even used a potion, But again. Still died. Also read the title. NATION WAR.This is why I posted in this topic. Also expel doesn't always help you, They can stills stalk you >.>

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Your funny, I  have a genie, I Did use Faith but if you read my post, Not enough time to react. I even used a potion, But again. Still died. Also read the title. NATION WAR.This is why I posted in this topic. Also expel doesn't always help you, They can stills stalk you >.>
So true, i can recall APS'ing you like a pussy sin 123 drop no time to react.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
LOL ok yeah right, difference is archers are a long range class ? Like wtf. You guys barely take any damage, you guys just stand behind BMs and all shit and just AA the *** out of each other hitting 10k per hit.

We have jumps okay, useful skill for mass PK when you want to find your target cuz no intelligent sin is gonna use that in mass to escape ???

Genie, yeah genie, genies are sins' best franz but once we run out of energy, we'll be dead meat to anyone, like anyone really. I don't really worry much about my HP when I still have all defensive skills, but once they gone, I focus on my health more than on PK.

Tidal lasts 60% and only has a 66% chance ( sage tidal ) but lots of stuns and debuffs still go through, tidal is based on luck. This one time in PK, I got HFed and stunned when I had tidal on.

Deaden Nerves - Also useless skill in mass, okay not that useless but still; it only recovers 20% of HP and doesn't even purify you like barbs' deaden. Even in 1v1s I get deaden-bugged ( when deaden ticks but it doesn't even work cuz the damage / chan / attack rate is high or even decent ).

Please explain to me how any of that makes you worse off than an archer.  Oh wow, archers have range, because distance can't be closed?!?!

Hai, you use the same genies as us. So fighting an aps sin, once we have used our genie, we are also dead meat.

And poor sin, stuns get through your tidal and you get deaden bugged. At least you have them to begin with.

We have jumps okay, useful skill for mass PK when you want to find your target cuz no intelligent sin is gonna use that in mass to escape ???

Leap to one of the archers that is soooooo far out of the battle with our amazing range.

I really don't understand how our ability to see you coming would be such a massive disadvantage for you.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Don't go NW then, even as a sin, I keep getting lots of those sins 2 sparking occult on me, yet, I have time to react and why dafuq do you use faith versus 3 sins ? AD or Expel would be best choice. I guess your PK knowledge is under NEIN THOUSAND.
Even if I did use AD, AD has a delay, Againts 3 aps sins? Lol  I used belief so I could fox form/ run off. But my idea didn't go as planned. Please quit insulting, Your just making yourself look rude/immature.