Epic Perfect World

I Want To Share This Song With Everyone

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Have a box of tissues nearby.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

EricaMurcas

There are tears, lots of them. I haven't suffered from cancer, but I watched it devour my grandpa...If there is one fight I want to see us win, it's not a fight against another country, but one that silently kills, slowly, almost malignantly. I want to win against cancer, I want it to be 10/10, not 9.999/10.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
You are a terrible, terrible person :<
I can't even read the lyrics without tearing up!
I love that song but gods do I hate when it plays on my heart strings.

EricaMurcas

I find that sometimes the most beautiful things are indeed the most tragic or ironic...I cried for two reasons: One, it was about cancer, something I saw devour the only "good guy" in my life and I had just became a CNA (Certified Nurse's Aide) I kept thinking I could have saved him, but, ultimately, the cancer won; in this story, she triumphed over the cancer, if only for a few seconds, and those few seconds, no matter how slight, can last for an eternity...or a few seconds. The obvious irony is obvious, I had never heard that song, and when I got that part, I started bawling like a girl...The part about their hair falling out. So tragic, but at the same time so beautiful, because they were "first loves" and chances are they stayed together for however long they had to live.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Aarkshan

There are tears, lots of them. I haven't suffered from cancer, but I watched it devour my grandpa...If there is one fight I want to see us win, it's not a fight against another country, but one that silently kills, slowly, almost malignantly. I want to win against cancer, I want it to be 10/10, not 9.999/10.
i almost cried :(

LaceyPip

Very beautiful!