Epic Perfect World

zFlashx Training Dojo - Advanced APS Sin Guide Session 2 (Video/Commentary)

Offline Jyeezus

One guide to rule them all

Just curious. But QT, do u have a compassionate love for frogs? Lmfao

Offline Nine_FOx

which culti of sin can kill a vit or str type barb?
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
which culti of sin can kill a vit or str type barb?
both just use pill,condensed thorn and tangling mire. barbs got really low mdef.
just don't get caught without tidal or anti-movement debuff
 if you have 3.33 base aps as sage :  just sleep/stun/silence the barb till he runs out of genie and he's yours. also you can 3 spark.

if you are demon same as sage.
3spark occult gg.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Best guide ever, finally, I can be the best aps sin on server thx almighty zflashx
You're very welcome sir mittens! Hope you learned a thing or two.  :normal-42:

Offline Nine_FOx

both just use pill,condensed thorn and tangling mire. barbs got really low mdef.
just don't get caught without tidal or anti-movement debuff
 if you have 3.33 base aps as sage :  just sleep/stun/silence the barb till he runs out of genie and he's yours. also you can 3 spark.

if you are demon same as sage.
3spark occult gg.
jhin  :tiger-40:
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Frend

Epic PW - Relentless II  :normal-37:
  Me and Marko 2 v army again  :normal-2:

yunie1

This is why I #1 fan.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
pay the 30k ec to Jolhans.

yunie1

pay the 30k ec to Jolhans.

Shut up!?!

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
On topic, why is my name even mentioned there'?? johan? I barely spark unless for purify and run away if it is a 1v1.

A lil advice would be that you could add to the guide how to proper stun lock, how to go through physical immunity and stuff. Aps is not only auto attack ya know  ;)

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
On topic, why is my name even mentioned there'?? johan? I barely spark unless for purify and run away if it is a 1v1.

A lil advice would be that you could add to the guide how to proper stun lock, how to go through physical immunity and stuff. Aps is not only auto attack ya know  ;)
I Don't recall saying your name in this video, and if you.. oh man, i expect you to not take this video seriously out of everyone. Oh well  :normal-2: :normal-19:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.

+1

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
jhin  :tiger-40:

easier said than done though. if the barb is good he wiill camp def and wait for  tidal to run out and catch you.  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I Don't recall saying your name in this video, and if you.. oh man, i expect you to not take this video seriously out of everyone. Oh well  :normal-2: :normal-19:
Im just trying to help you with your "advanced" aps guide.

Not saying isnt good. I liked it, however i think there should be stuffs to be added. Most of the sins dont even know how to go through psychics immunity. APS is not only about having a supper genie equipped.

I didnt even know this video existed till today. So I got curious and had to check it out  ;)

Anyways, nice genie guide. Gotta love Areashi defense tactic  :)) :))

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Im just trying to help you with your "advanced" aps guide.

Not saying isnt good. I liked it, however i think there should be stuffs to be added. Most of the sins dont even know how to go through psychics immunity. APS is not only about having a supper genie equipped.

I didnt even know this video existed till today. So I got curious and had to check it out  ;)

Anyways, nice genie guide. Gotta love Areashi defense tactic  :)) :))
:normal-18: thanks, but wait till more are out, or go watch the EA one. Then you will understand what this video was trying to "Guide"