Epic Perfect World

Did you get fooled?

Offline Jyeezus

This is sad. Like there are so many annoying, pointless, stupid and useless TV shows. Like for example "Keeping up with the Kardashians" or " Jersey Shore". I mean who da f*** watches these shows?!? smh i just dont understand.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I watch them to study how the generations are changing, and how these Cruddy tv shows affect people with "trends" "fashion" and all that crap.  Really. Idk why people try to follow others people "Stuff" just be yourself and not a mindless goat following a herd... But thats humans for you, Always wanting to keep up with eachother  :-X

Offline Jyeezus

I watch them to study how the generations are changing, and how these Cruddy tv shows affect people with "trends" "fashion" and all that crap.  Really. Idk why people try to follow others people "Stuff" just be yourself and not a mindless goat following a herd... But thats humans for you, Always wanting to keep up with eachother  :-X

exactly. :)

"just stay true to who you are"

LaceyPip

100% agree

vlntbty

I agree! Can't stand the Kardashian show or Jersey Shore or the Bachelor/Bachelorette or any shows like that. I prefer to keep my brain cells. Haha

VelvetRose

These programs are the reason i stopped taking tv... I only use my tv to watch movies and if I really wanna see something interesting i can watch it over the internet.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I havn't watched TV for 2 years and I don't miss it at all. It's now serving nicely as a second monitor for my pc.

Any interesting TV show or movie can be found online. No extra loud commercials every 5 minutes either. Not to mention being able to watch things whenever it fits into my own schedule.

News is much nicer online too. There are so many sites with news, many focussing on a specific topics too. It also avoids a lot of the extremely biased news outlets by getting news from multiple sources. Or information on topics that aren't mainstream enough to go on regular TV news. (A lot of tech news for example.)

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I agree, T.V shows nowadays are just stupid.

For example, the show 16 and pregnant, 16 year old pregnant girls aren't supposed to be on T.V, let them live their lives without cameras in their faces 24/7. Just the fact that this garbage exists, what message is this sending to teen girls? Not a good one I can tell you that.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians, another stupid one. Personally, I could care less what the Kardashians are up to.

I could go on forever but if I did that I'd be able to write a book as long as the Bible.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

This is sad. Like there are so many annoying, pointless, stupid and useless TV shows. Like for example "Keeping up with the Kardashians" or " Jersey Shore". I mean who da f*** watches these shows?!? smh i just dont understand.
I do because of  funny stuff like this -->

but in all honesty its mainly about 3 sisters..with very different personalitys..finding love/opening businesses/dealing with every day stuff/dealing with family drama .......and not to mention the other 2 sisters + 1 brother..

NOT TO MENTION THAT ALSO GIVE GREAT FASHION TIPS

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan

Lmfao

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Programming executives should be drug into the streets and beaten with an oar!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Jyeezus

Potato

tomato

I havn't watched TV for 2 years and I don't miss it at all. It's now serving nicely as a second monitor for my pc.

Any interesting TV show or movie can be found online. No extra loud commercials every 5 minutes either. Not to mention being able to watch things whenever it fits into my own schedule.

News is much nicer online too. There are so many sites with news, many focussing on a specific topics too. It also avoids a lot of the extremely biased news outlets by getting news from multiple sources. Or information on topics that aren't mainstream enough to go on regular TV news. (A lot of tech news for example.)

+ the universe

but in all honesty its mainly about 3 sisters..with very different personalitys..finding love/opening businesses/dealing with every day stuff/dealing with family drama .......and not to mention the other 2 sisters + 1 brother..

i admit at times it CAN b SOMETIMES entertaining...but the majority is like....ok? no one cares hunny, u know?

but im guilty cuz I've had my fair share of watching stupid pointless TV shows lmfao i admit it ok!!!  :tiger-18:

on the other hand i haven't watched TV in years on the regular basis. i use Netflix on my phone and stuffs...

Likeaviolin

Ew snooki an jwow show is straight boring... love&hip hop best drama reality show ever lmfao

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage

lol at the picture thing.
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb