Epic Perfect World

This is soo true! Support Gay Marriages.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Ok sorry, it's just too disgusting to think about it. I'll leave that topic now lul
don't tell me you think 3 hot ladies with you in bed is disgusting.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

LOL JHIN!!!!!

VelvetRose

Guys, even tho you all dont agree with Butthead's opinion, don't disrespect him. Accept that his opinion is different from yours and leave it at that.

vlntbty

LMAO

DJBFF

Oh wow so many replies :) I somehow have to watch this video alot, beside the fact that i totally agree with whats said in it, its also funny to watch..

Hey pokie,

Even though I'm not religious, I do respect people that are. Religion can be something really beautiful and can be a great support for people. So I respect you too.

But, i don't agree with the fact that marriage is meant to be between a man and a women. I think one should be with the person he/she loves, no matter what the gender of that person is. As long as they are happy together.

I'm happy to read that you aren't against gay people.

This is totally a different subject then where the thread started with, but i wonder why being gay is against some believes. This isn't an insult or anything, I just hope that with some explaining, i might be able to understand why things are the way they are in some religions.

If you want you can pm me too :) Maybe its better to have a personal conversation about this.
THAT, +9999999999999

Angelica

Personally I don't have anything against gay marriages. Gay people didn't choose the way they are themselves - they were simply born like that, so why would you hate someone for something they didn't choose? Hating them is really just pointless, no one asked you to join them or something lol, nor you have to watch, so I don't even understand why it's bothering people what others are doing behind closed doors.

However, I need to lock this topic, because it's a sensitive point and will most likely cause drama here. Sorry guys.