Epic Perfect World

Marriage Quest

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Just a random thought came to mind, Remembering some things from pwi and all that junk.  :-[

Considering marriage has its own daily quest, Maybe y'all can edit it to be challenging and give some type of reward(s)? I haven't done the quest in forever, But I know the "Sweet Memory" Items trade for stuff at the matchmaker servant. Maybe can make them trade for items Like. (Ec, Reskin, Mats?) Idk just throwing things that are "wanted" out there.  :o The main daily itself is pretty pointless atm. The only real good thing about it is the belt (Mainly used for lvling) but its really weak.  :rolleyes: Feel free to add more idea's to this..

Offline crimsonrose

I actually like this idea but can we suggest more on what you can get?
Like for common items (ec or pots etc etc) make it around 10 or something
and for the less common items (reskins or "rare" pets) make it more then 15 but not 300 like in pwi and it'll be fair right?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
and for the less common items (reskins or "rare" pets) make it more then 15 but not 300 like in pwi and it'll be fair right?
Omg... this reminded me of the school quest on pwi... It took me a full year to get a mount. the mount sucked.  :tiger-12:
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
great idea *crossses fingers*  ^-^
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Ya I remember it took me and my pwi wife a longggg time for decent items...

I really like the rare pet idea, Not everyone can do "GM Events" Would probably take me a year to actually save up event tokens  :-\

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran

Offline thesquee

• Chivalrous Blademaster
  • Fight with respect and dignity.
I support this idea :o it would give a reason to get my girlfriend online more too. I do live with her, but I like gaming with her too :P

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
~bump.

Would like to see more replies
:-[

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I don't really have idea what to put there.. Another EC source?  :l

Offline Domiss

• Characters: Domisss
  • Faction: HausStark
Maybe something like try you'r luck with item's?;o you get pack. and pack can obtain some item's maybe 10ec's maybe 2eleixir's maybe Level scroll maybe pet or something like that? :)

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Maybe something like try you'r luck with item's?;o you get pack. and pack can obtain some item's maybe 10ec's maybe 2eleixir's maybe Level scroll maybe pet or something like that? :)

That would be awesome. Maybe even a huge number of "sweet memories" = 1 event token? like 350 or something like that?

Level 30 base

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
I like this idea as well. maybe more challenging mobs, or yea X amount of sweet memories for Evnt Tkns/Supply Tokens/ecs ect ect.
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
I like this idea as well. maybe more challenging mobs, or yea X amount of sweet memories for Evnt Tkns/Supply Tokens/ecs ect ect.

I like this idea.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.