Epic Perfect World

Goons back

Offline SalvajeMC

I would like to suggest adding Goons back like the old pwi used to had. I know the leveling here is fast and everything but is anoyying doing pv when there are those mobs that freeze you every 1 sec. And pv also gets boring after an hour doing it. Please add goons back give the same xp as 135 pv mobs. That way is better to stand in just 1 place and kill mobs for xp than going thro an entire cave and getting annoyed by the freezing guys every second. Also make the goons a bit atronger than pv mobs and alittle more hp . That way is fair in my opinion.
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline SalvajeMC

Yes the goon glitch in fcc
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It won't be added here. You have to pick your leveling way from one of the existing methods.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
No.  You have other ways to level besides pv.  A full fc run (not including mats) net you about 5% exp, gv gives about 100 mil a run for 1.5 hours of your time...do I need to go on?

Goons glitch helped with the devolution of PWI. Due to the nature of yhis server, it would be horrible.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)