Epic Perfect World

Archers in GV.

VelvetRose

Hey all,

I just had a little fuzz with someone that wanted me to set BOA on the BM while we were doing delta, but i told the guy that that bores me out because basicly all i do there is stare at my screen while boa runs and mobs die... He apparantly didnt understand what i meant and kept nagging about it, so i said no i dont want to, just let me DD and use ALL my AOE skills manually... Thats makes GV more fun for me..
He told me i didn't understand what he meant. I told him, yes i do, ive done it before and its boring for me... So just let me DD. He didnt understand AGAIN so i got a bit pissed of his nagging around and ditched squad..

Now my question is, why do others really want me/archers to set BOA and be bored in the run while i rather just DD and use all my aoe skills? Is just boa really better then my other option (the manual using AOE skills)?
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:18 am by SacredRose

Offline jrunzel

i agree with you it's nice if you do what you want and not others want....doing boa really bore's you know..........

VelvetRose

Yea it is.. Later on he said: what are u on ur period or something.. Geez..

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
well with boa its faster to kill mobs than use all ur aoe skill if your dat bored looking at ur screen go get some book/iphone/ipod etc to use while ur at gv....
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I remember my days as an archer in PWI lol
BoA was totally NOT the only thing i had to do....
here might be cuz GV is so EASY....people don't bother with gameplay.

i had to use everything i could...even to save other players...was a well done job if you ask me.
i understand that here GV is kinda boring and easy to do, more of an AFK instance nowadays.

this is about to change ! (if Agatio believes we need it)

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
is there a way that you increase the EC reward per wave at Delta??
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Really cant understand where is problem. archer can set boa or not. not big difference. BUT now think how ''exciting'' is in gv wiz and seekers. who normally set aoe and just watch screen.

So... your post is ''faceplam"

VelvetRose

Really cant understand where is problem. archer can set boa or not. not big difference. BUT now think how ''exciting'' is in gv wiz and seekers. who normally set aoe and just watch screen.

So... your post is ''faceplam"

Then its their choice to choose a class that has that role in GV.

well with boa its faster to kill mobs than use all ur aoe skill if your dat bored looking at ur screen go get some book/iphone/ipod etc to use while ur at gv....

I don't start a game to go afk and read or watch tv.

I remember my days as an archer in PWI lol
BoA was totally NOT the only thing i had to do....
here might be cuz GV is so EASY....people don't bother with gameplay.

i had to use everything i could...even to save other players...was a well done job if you ask me.
i understand that here GV is kinda boring and easy to do, more of an AFK instance nowadays.

this is about to change ! (if Agatio believes we need it)

Yea exactly, thats just more fun and has more action :) I love action in GV ^^ If i wanted to be bored in GV, i'd go on my cleric and bb :P

Oh i so hope Agatio makes it more challenging :)

To everyone out there, please let everyone play as they want, dont let people do what they don't want. If one rather dd's manually, then accept that and let them do so. Mobs might die less fast, but atleast its less boring for the person. Ofcourse there are things thats needed, for example BB at the harders stages of GV but for an archer using the AOE skills manually is fine too in my opinion.

Offline Nine_FOx

please make GV interesting. add some walking duck or bunny.  :D
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline jrunzel

HAHAHA HELL YEAH please make it more exciting and please add some ec reward... ;)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I'm the complete opposite.  I use boa in GV unless I get knocked out of it, which ends up happening once in a while.  I am a mother so me going on a class that requires me to run around is not smart.  At least with BOA up, I can grab her a drink/food/pacifier (stubborn 2-year-old is stubborn) with minimal issue.  And still be at the comp.  Whereas if I play sin or bm, I feel obligated to be at the comp at all times, ignoring my kid or whatever.  So for me, it's convienient.  I hardly do GV on archer anymore though.  I do it on my alts that need the exp.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Kenzarox

Lol, this post is about me. And yeah i asked if you were on your period yeah, because u somehow dont understand it when i say it's needed for GV ...
Demanding...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It's not needed per se--I have done a gv without barrage before.  It's just easier. Once again, convenience. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

LaceyPip

Lol, this post is about me. And yeah i asked if you were on your period yeah, because u somehow dont understand it when i say it's needed for GV ...

First off, be respectful to ladies, it is NOT okay to make a statement like that to a lady you do not even know, its not even remotely funny.

Second of all, everyone should have a CHOICE whether they want to BOA or not, and NO, its NOT needed for full GV at all.  I have run many, many FULL Delta's (GV) without BOA from archers.  And every time we were successful. 

VelvetRose

It wasnt even full gv.. It was only wave 3..