Epic Perfect World

Sins too weak D: Need def blessing D:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
sin is most op?
wow
u never played mystic I guess?

anyway, w/e I see it doesnt make sense to make thread like this and ask for something, there will come just bunch of haters calling me noob even tho they dont know me, gl in game everyone

And about 10 people disagreeing with you in a civil manner. Guess you missed those replies.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Eh I know you are a good sin, most of the people here complaining about your suggestion, either dont have a sin or barely play it.

For the record assasin is the class with the weakest defense in game. Phy and magical. Means that you can get 1 shotted  by any well geared melee or arcane class.

Clerics do 10k on me with 1 ele orny. Normal mode. People just hate assasins due  to the sleep stuns silence teleports and shit. But assassins indeed are supposed to be squishy, Yes tidal and stuns are our main defense, Yes , sins hit hard DPH. BUT is kinda sad that a sin dies to a veno/mage in 10 seconds. Aelana (Feone) have killed my sin in the first 15 seconds while my tidal is on, just by doing a couple of hits --> ticking my cham to half and using belief = GF.

Seriously, check the post of the Dragon dph daggers. EVERY GOOD SIN AGREED THAT WE DO INDEED NEED A BIT MORE DEFENSE.

I SUGGESTED to add a magical defense blessing that adds 10/15% magical defense. IS NOT MUCH since our magical defense is around 12k with 1 ele orny + this blessing it would be around 13k or so. NO DEFENSE levels, becayse we are not supposed to tank africa. I will also suggest to improve the blessing, and if it shows to make sins too op to remove it right away.

However Aga dont like sins and think we are too OP so he will keep sayin nonononnoonononononono to every sin blessing suggestion, most of the people thinks the same, even when we are a joke to kill.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
but Im not saying sins have low attack, just def Q_Q
their kinda supposed to. dont want 5 aps heirobug seekers with stealth do we?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I know it's not every sin that is like this. but when you only realize you are being attack when your screen gos black and white and there are only 2 hits of 9k in your damage log. You tend to not want to give them more def

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I know it's not every sin that is like this. but when you only realize you are being attack when your screen gos black and white and there are only 2 hits of 9k in your damage log. You tend to not want to give them more def

Ima just quote this.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
first a sin needs to spark to do this and DPH, second, you gotta be afk or watching Po** to not use expel or any other defensive skill.

As you already pointed out, not many sins have this skill level. Plus I want to point out something else, another defensive skill is stealth, WHICH IS NOT  allowed on pvp event (most of them). And cant be used at Nightscream Island due to obvius reasons. Share stealth is now worthless because the stealth level is 150 and any other sin can see you. Cant also be used (Most of the times) in pvp because people is swimmin on Detection Pots due to Ares event (Universe chest). So practically our 3rd defense hability is worthless in pvp. That is just another plus to add the blessing I suggested.

Also I want to suggest to remove detection pills from universe chest. (But thats another story so I will drop it here).

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Im serious D: Dont hate please, we die too fast, especially from magic classes D: Wizzies hitting 60k D: Psychics 20k D: Mystics 60k with this OP 1 shot skill and 15k-30k by other D: only Venos seem fine so far :o Dont call me noob Q_Q I just want more def D:
I'm a decent wiz with 71 attack lvls I hit sins like Jolhans gaykido flash alee 4k without undline and 5-7k
 With if sins need def wiz can use 100 attack lvls pls ty

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I'm a decent wiz with 71 attack lvls I hit sins like Jolhans gaykido flash alee 4k without undline and 5-7k
 With if sins need def wiz can use 100 attack lvls pls ty
:normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: Yo.

Stop trolling ok?Im going serious on this post.

:normal-19: You have nuked me

And the sins you mentioned have the best gear in game  ;) :rolleyes:
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:28 am by Jolhanson

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
GN pls gib barb +100% Elmental Resist and 10 secs tidal. thank you.  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
GN pls gib barb +100% Elmental Resist and 10 secs tidal. thank you.  :P
Gib wiz hp equal to our max mag attack.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
The class is called ASSASSIN for a reason. You aren't meant to stand there and tank other classes (mag or phys). Sins are designed to be fast, hard to catch (hence tidal, jumps, two running skills) and able to disappear. That is what an assassin is. As people have said before, you should be aware of this before playing the class. Name is pretty self explanatory.

It also depends on your gear and game play. On my mystic, I've hit some sins for 10-12k, while others I have hit for 4k. Buffs also make a big difference.

And to those who have said they get hit for 25k from wizzies: Archers get hit for those amounts (and higher) without all the defensive mechanisms of a sin (no deaden, no tidal, no stealthing then running the fk to China).

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
The class is called ASSASSIN for a reason. You aren't meant to stand there and tank other classes (mag or phys). Sins are designed to be fast, hard to catch (hence tidal, jumps, two running skills) and able to disappear. That is what an assassin is. As people have said before, you should be aware of this before playing the class. Name is pretty self explanatory.

It also depends on your gear and game play. On my mystic, I've hit some sins for 10-12k, while others I have hit for 4k. Buffs also make a big difference.

And to those who have said they get hit for 25k from wizzies: Archers get hit for those amounts (and higher) without all the defensive mechanisms of a sin (no deaden, no tidal, no stealthing then running the fk to China).

DAMN True again  :D

Offline Karas

• ?
  • ?!
They are  already op in a  1v1 and trash in a war. Please dont change this weird balance.
Come at me mongrel.
I think stealth pots should be removed and any other ability to detect us while we are stealhed

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I think stealth pots should be removed and any other ability to detect us while we are stealhed

Yes, make people stand still like idiots unable to do anything even when they know the exact location of a stealthed sin - Sounds balanced.