Epic Perfect World

Voting Script Change

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
1.6 gold is more than enough per day imo.

And for those complaining about "losing sleep" to vote. You can cut one vote per day out, get a normal night's sleep, and still be making 1.2 gold/day. Which is over double what the previous rate was.

Anyway, this is enough argument out of my fingers for one day. Thanks for the boost in voting rewards <3
Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:04 pm by Chum

Offline Blacklace

• Support cannibalism = Bite Me!
40 silver for 1 vote? seriously? isn't that very very low? thinking what items costs in gold..

Thats sounds funny, before update we where getting 1 gold per day. Now in one day you can get 1.6gold... And prices in boutique are in very low price.

Actually that's not per day that's per 24 hours unless people can vote in their sleep :/ just sayin

"I'm right behind teenagers who are tired of being harassed by their dumb parents! Take a stand now! Move out of home, find work and pay your own way - while you're still clever enough and know everything."

Offline Blacklace

It's funny how it used to be 25 silver/12 hours. Now that it's 40 silver/6 hours, people are complaining more than ever.

Yay logic.

Damn, Elly ninja'd me.

There is a difference between stating an opinion / making a suggestion and "complaining"

"I'm right behind teenagers who are tired of being harassed by their dumb parents! Take a stand now! Move out of home, find work and pay your own way - while you're still clever enough and know everything."

Offline BloodLust

• I only drink the blood of my enemies!
I'm talkin over a broad spectrum of players not just for myself, I have been on this server a long time and therefore spoken to many about this exact system and it may surprise you that the majority of people in the factions I have been in do not vote because it's basically not worth their while, their words as well as just my own opinion :)

"There's not enough in the cash shop"
Leveling scrolls, tokens for gear, mats for endgame gear, flying and ground mounts, etc. If he added anything else, people wouldn't have to do anything PvE related at all. You can already buy 150 and full dragon gear straight from the CS.

I'm well aware of what's in the shop you don't need to point that out for me, I am merely suggesting there could be more given for voting and perhaps some things added as an incentive to encourage voting.  For example the tokens for the flights if I remember correctly cost 15 gold, now that is over 2 weeks of voting time for me, cutting into my sleep time, just to vote alone and it gets me one item, where is the incentive in that? Basically there is a choice, spend hours online farming or vote every 6 hours, cutting into your sleep time to build up enough gold to buy one item on a private server which is supposed to be more fun and easier than pwi.

"You don't get enough cubi per vote to even make it worth the while"

First off, you should be voting because you enjoy playing on the server, and want to see the population flourish. But most people are selfish and only care about the instant gratification. Second, the voting silver isn't so you can get everything you ever wanted from the cash shop. Otherwise nobody would ever donate and the server would die pretty quickly. It's for a little extra boost while you farm your levels and gear.

It's my choice to vote or not to vote, it's not through being selfish that I don't, so be please don't assume or insinuate.  I have a very busy life, 3 kids, a job and a house to keep and believe me I'm a grown women and you don't need to preach to me about instant gratification, I spend most of my real life putting myself last after everyone else in my family :)

Whether you like it or not it's human nature that people expect something for something else, be it time or whatever and as it is that is lacking. It doesn't have to be easy, everything doesn't have to be in cash shop but is it so much to ask for a little give and take to encourage more voting? With todays economy as it is not everyone can afford to donate either or spend hours online farming.

"If you want people to go out of their way"
It literally takes one minute to vote. I don't really understand how that's going "out of your way"... And if you're not at home/at your computer when you can vote, you can just wait until you get back, or you can vote from your phone like I do if you have a smartphone.

It may only take a minute but like I said above 15 gold at 40 silver every 6 hours, assuming you manage to vote every 6 hours, to then just be able to buy one item.  Who is going to even bother to make the time for that.  Like I said, myself and I am sure many others lead busy lives and have a lot of responsibilities beyond just the game and voting and these are the people who like to play on private servers because it's supposed to be more fun and relaxed, not cost the earth and easier to lvl, get gear etc I'm sure you see where I am going with that :)

At the end of the day, if you want people to vote you need to make it worth their while, it may only take a minute but without incentive it's still not going to change.
Right you are lace, also aren't private servers about not spending money? if i wanted to spend money on cubi shouldnt i just go to pwi? just sayin...

Offline DexoDrill

Thank you for the Changes and letting us know... Iv got no problem with the change, im just having a few troubles with the page not wanting to load completely for me, then saying iv voted xD But Im counting that as a Connection problem on my side so ill try again in 5 hours after it lets me vote again. I do feel 40 is a little low but understand you cant really give out Tons of it so im happy the way it is now :D

Offline penellopee

Just a foreword : Sorry so long .. (in my opinion just thought it needs be said! Again sorry for length)

give U more = U want more = U brat more ..   give U less= U rage & possible bunch of quitters ....... 

left it alone & never would have heard about it ....  REALLY SAD

some times humans really suck ... this echoes of PWI forums

I remember .. buy a game .. play the game .. years later play again cause you loved it the 1st time ... years later you reminisce about what a great game it was ...NO PATCHES ..NO UPDATES .. just what you bought

your all sounding like a bunch of spoiled brats. Why this server have to give you anything to vote ..

Do you like the game did you re-log the next day..
           put in your password.
              take the time(Hours) to play again...           YES then vote

or did you uninstall & not repeatedly enter your password ..
         spend HOURS of your time playing this game...
   then your probably not reading this either..just saying ;)
             no then don't vote .

They give a trinket of Appreciation for your time ...not suppose to be whinny about it - but thankful you got anything.... it is not suppose to be necessary bribe you.

Don't add time to vote ...use some of the time u going to play to vote...  vote BEFORE you enter your password

Be thankful Agatio put this server into existence and takes the time to keep it running & try his best to clear the bugs & misalignments & give his best & quick response to your problems. ..that’s what You should be voting for ..not the cubie..

The vote is a quick thank you for all the work they put in to keep this server running smooth as they can.

Stop spitting in their faces,by whining about their GIFT that they shouldn't have to give.

last thoughts : the game runs with out cash shop ...
          the cash shop could have been donation ONLY ... NO VOTE CUBIE
              so this WHOLE topic is about FREE GREED!!!other than Thanto original topic of change & asking for some THANKS (well deserved in my opinion)

this reply will most likely be lost on the greedy ..just think about it ... I voted when I didn't get anything for it .. and am very thankful for the trinkets

[move]Penellopee pudden Fame  8) ...  Ask me once -I tell you the again  ;) .....   ask me again - I tell you the same! :D                                                                                                                                        what  you want more ??? .... nay time to play the game! :P[/move]
PS  And yes sometime stating ones opinion IS complaining. It's all in the context this has all the ear marks of a complaint
opinions everyone has them ..it a personal judgment whether it whether to put it out there for anyone to note... not saying your opinion not important ..that’s your judgment call ..and this reply was mine!
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:36 am by penellopee

Offline Blacklace

Wow penellopee really? since when does someone expressing their opinion give you the right to throw insults and names? a little maturity would go a long way when trying to get your opinion across.

People are entitled to their opinions, you included but using those opinions to throw insults/name calling is just childish and not constructive in any manner at all.   It not only makes you look immature but it stops people taking anything you say seriously.

Offline BloodLust

• I only drink the blood of my enemies!
Just a foreword : Sorry so long .. (in my opinion just thought it needs be said! Again sorry for length)

give U more = U want more = U brat more ..   give U less= U rage & possible bunch of quitters ....... 

left it alone & never would have heard about it ....  REALLY SAD

some times humans really suck ... this echoes of PWI forums

I remember .. buy a game .. play the game .. years later play again cause you loved it the 1st time ... years later you reminisce about what a great game it was ...NO PATCHES ..NO UPDATES .. just what you bought

your all sounding like a bunch of spoiled brats. Why this server have to give you anything to vote ..

Do you like the game did you re-log the next day..
           put in your password.
              take the time(Hours) to play again...           YES then vote

or did you uninstall & not repeatedly enter your password ..
         spend HOURS of your time playing this game...
   then your probably not reading this either..just saying ;)
             no then don't vote .

They give a trinket of Appreciation for your time ...not suppose to be whinny about it - but thankful you got anything.... it is not suppose to be necessary bribe you.

Don't add time to vote ...use some of the time u going to play to vote...  vote BEFORE you enter your password

Be thankful Agatio put this server into existence and takes the time to keep it running & try his best to clear the bugs & misalignments & give his best & quick response to your problems. ..that’s what You should be voting for ..not the cubie..

The vote is a quick thank you for all the work they put in to keep this server running smooth as they can.

Stop spitting in their faces,by whining about their GIFT that they shouldn't have to give.

last thoughts : the game runs with out cash shop ...
          the cash shop could have been donation ONLY ... NO VOTE CUBIE
              so this WHOLE topic is about FREE GREED!!!other than Thanto original topic of change & asking for some THANKS (well deserved in my opinion)

this reply will most likely be lost on the greedy ..just think about it ... I voted when I didn't get anything for it .. and am very thankful for the trinkets

[move]Penellopee pudden Fame  8) ...  Ask me once -I tell you the again  ;) .....   ask me again - I tell you the same! :D                                                                                                                                        what  you want more ??? .... nay time to play the game! :P[/move]
PS  And yes sometime stating ones opinion IS complaining. It's all in the context this has all the ear marks of a complaint
opinions everyone has them ..it a personal judgment whether to put it out there for anyone to note... not saying your opinion not important ..that’s your judgment call ..and this reply was mine!

now this is someone crying lol I like how civil we are being about this subject and how others get all wild about it, I don't vote cause the server isn't that great to vote for.. my honest opinion, and once I find one better I'll happily go there. lol till then your stuck with me :P

Offline penellopee

sorry, yes i did it again sorry .. just not so much sorry this time ;)

I guess my point didn't  get across as expected! and the only ones it stung responded typically.. so sad
It really stings when your own words are used against you.. after this I wash my hands of you for I can't help if your more lost than this can help!

OK BloodLust

" I don't vote cause the server isn't that great to vote for.. my honest opinion, and once I find one better I'll happily go there. lol till then your stuck with me "
you've painted yourself wonderfully hope your proud... I wouldn't be.

You admit Epic is the best you can find or else you wouldn't be here, but you're not appreciative enough to thank them for their efforts but its good enough for you to log in & play for hours.

your response is truthful and very common. I believe most people are like you, but not willing to say it. To you I give the Honesty Award (don't expect any thing it's just an expression)

oh and civil = to social manners. oh like saying thank you when someone gives you something they don't have to or maybe allows you to use a service without paying for it! ... It's just a thought! (I know it to much for anyone to expect from YOU! after all it such a hard task !! I sympathise with you ...NOT!)

Now  Blacklace
WOW ... your reply screams of a very old stereo (woman) type.. if this is typical of you  If not typical then never mind! I still feel sorry for all the women who dislike this stereo typing.. but this is a great example of it!

I'm NOT sorry! Why should I lie. If the truth hurts so bad you can't stay on your subtopic in order to defend your self. You have to change your subtopic in your reply to hide behind pieces out of context. (deflect by nit picking how it said.. not what is said) Just take the time & note it does say "... LIKE a brat.." didn't actually call you a brat .. just to clear it up for you - brat is being used as an action descriptive -as in your actions are that of a BRAT.  as an insult IT WAS MEANT TO BE.. a reflective insult to take a look at how you display was making you look.(yes, that was the opinion I WAS trying to get across & I meant to do that) (a bit drastic but you get the point.)

Doesn't maturity include civil & social manners.(enough covered this already)

Really think about ... if you really where mature about this topic would you have posted as you did .. oops you already did... your bad!    (A lil maturity would have saved you this humiliation.)
 Also note how many mature people try to help & inform you before me. Please note the slant toward thanks for more .. not (greed).... not enough WANT MORE! ( thanks Pammy Elly Chum the real mature ones helpful, informative,say thanks & I bet they vote too!! )
(and others too .. just these people stuck out from MANY topics)
back to the real subtopic :
Really is it that hard just to say thank you by voting for something your already using. Say thanks when given a plus??? ( or just maybe give your humility a break .. by not saying anything like the rest of the non-voters that didn't out them selves???)

every vote is more ... there are more votes per day available  (don't have to vote on all just available) bonus on bonus sooo ... WHY HAVE THIS SUBTOPIC .. REALLY ... if not for greed & lack of civility/maturity

If true civility & maturity where used this topic most likely would not have had a PAGE 2

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, the 3 ways it not happen.. get on with it ...[shadow=red,left]NEXT[/shadow]

My wife think I is a troll because I is so harsh ..I think you where to damn coddled & need some real point of view! I expect this from children approx 10yrs of age. Not moms of any age. And if the avatar for BloodLust is a good representation of him ..i would have expect him to have left this thinking years ago! Sorry I was wrong!

really I just wish people where more thankful for what is given freely & kindly :)  what a concept! :o
 Guess I'm just getting too old & not Jaded enough ???

mod Note : she still can't even rebuttal on topic -guess when you know your wrong, Your wrong & you can't fight it & result to these tactics.    And yet neither will stop.... ::)                                                          mod date 6/5/2012
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:31 am by penellopee

Offline Blacklace

Really more insults? I didn't even read all of that as it didn't even make sense, you're barking up the wrong tree honestly.  When you can reply to me in a proper manner without judgements or insults then I'll take the time to read it and reply to you in kind.  Until then I'm sorry but I'm just going to ignore your immaturity and save my eyes the pain of trying to understand your grammar.  Have a nice day penellopee :)

Offline Epica

• Old Player
guys behave please :/
this is a discussion topic not a "who insults who" contest.
take it smoothly please.

Thanks

Offline Blacklace

Sorry Epica, it was not my intention to disrupt the topic in anyway, I have been nothing but civil for the most part but penellopee has started directing stuff personally to myself and my family without any need for it, like I just posted I will be ignoring them.  However I would appreciate it that if they refer to my family or my kids again that something is done about it as I would hope this kind of behaviour is not acceptable here :/

Offline Epica

• Old Player
yea i read it just hope it doesnt happen again ;)
then we will take some actions, i gotta be honest and say i didnt read all the wall texts here cuz i was at work and when ig et home i have my family to take care but i read it now ;) we are watching people's beahvior dw hehe that applies to everyone not him 1 person or 2...

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
You all are funny  ;D

Anywhoooooooooo.

If you can take the 5 minutes you spent arguing back and forth on the forums. You can literally take the 30 seconds of clicking a few times to vote for this server. I've checked out a bunch of other private servers and I like this one the best, so I vote.

Reasons for voting:
1) A little bit of cubi. Sure it's not much but it adds up in the end. You can farm most stuff in game but after waiting a few days, those extra cubis you get from voting DO add up to where you  can buy a piece of demonic gear or get a mount or whatever you want.

2) The higher we are up in the rankings, the more people it'll attract to this server. I find this server more fun than any regular PWI official servers. The more players in this server, the more fun it'll get.

These two reasons are more than enough incentive for voting for me. You DON'T have to put an alarm clock to vote EVERY 6 hours. Just vote whenever you log on the forums or remember. It takes literally 30 seconds.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Nexus

Lol since I joined this server I have made like 10 gold in voting, which got me basically all my skills so at least there is a reason to vote.  No need for just voting to give you insta 150 and full dragon you got to do some work for yourself or the server would be boring after 3 days I can assure you that.