Epic Perfect World

Please Aga make it happen Dx !!!!!!!!!!!

Antihero

I don't get why everyone is so bent outta shape over faction signets. If people want to come PK, they're going to come PK. It doesn't matter if there's a signet used or if they teleport there.

vlntbty

Same. Just click "Not now" or whatever. lol

I don't get why everyone is so bent outta shape over faction signets. If people want to come PK, they're going to come PK. It doesn't matter if there's a signet used or if they teleport there.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Noty, guild sigs every other seconds in pk.

You're out sz once a month so your opinion doesnt count

Yes add 1-2 more marshal spots

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Yes would be good for me also that idea. Im too poor to buy so many guild signets :(
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Can you stop suggesting stuff that can't be done?  :normal-1:

Antihero

Can you stop suggesting stuff that can't be done?  :normal-1:

Only... it can? And it has?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Probably impossible to implement.  If not impossible, then a pain in the ass for something trivial.

Also, I personally wouldn't like expanding the officer spots because just think of it as folks getting jobs.  There are only so many spaces to fill at a job.  But there will be at least 2-3 who didn't quite make the cut.  For those 2-3, sucks to be them.  But if they are really good players, they will still be an outstanding member of the family.  If they QQ about not getting a position (and I have had this happen in my faction before, folks QQing because someone got promoted and they didn't), then they were only in it for the power and I wouldn't promote them anyways.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)