Epic Perfect World

What do we have to do?

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Don't come in here acting asking for extra rates on a server that has already increased them significantly...

...then act all "Holier than thou" when we tell you how easy things are here.

Just wow.....

Antihero

Just wow.....

My sentiments exactly.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
My sentiments exactly.

Nope you got it wrong..I was just wowing your rude comment.
Sorry you thought otherwise. :P

Antihero

Nope you got it wrong..I was just wowing your honest comment.

Fixed. I'm not going to sit here and sugar-coat shit for people just to make them feel better. They don't learn that way.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I remember when Antihero only jumped on somebody when they really deserved it. Now he's nothing more than a common self righteous troll.

Antihero

I remember when Antihero only jumped on somebody when they really deserved it. Now he's nothing more than a common self righteous troll.

You almost got me, 4/10.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Drop it.

And about the 2x event, you guys probably won't see one until around the holidays. c:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
..to get a 2x  :P I am in the mood to lvl some toons and the extra coin wouldn't hurt either :))
The more you ask the less it will happen..
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline SalvajeMC

GM i demamd x2 because i want to QQ . Lazy people plis go do some pv if you wanna level fast 2-3 day from 110-150
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
yea with PV it's easy to get to 150 now since GM made it easier.

however, i got like 3 145-149 chars i couldn't get to 150 because i was too lazy. i'd rather chat and troll in PK.  :-\
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Is there anyone that understands that it isn't about making things EASIER, it's about having a little fun for a few hours? Something out of the norm? Something to break the monotony? My gawd people, you all act like you would be ABOVE taking advantage of a 2x. I know each and every one of you snarks would be grinding fools just like the rest of us, so SHOOSH!!
+1

Anyway, wasn't there supposed to be a 2x along with the new updates? That's what I saw on the home page. That's a little bit confusing to me.

"June 09, 2013, 04:24:09 am by Agatio | Views: 4070 | Comments: 63

Patch notes:
- fixed low lvl PV
- increased amount of Supply Tokens from BH quest
- increased drop of TT bosses and monsters in Plains of Farewall
- removed Reflections Shards from game
- guild icons are coming tomorrow with small patch

Also we will be having x2 event for exp, spirit and drops for the next few days. Enjoy  :)"

I don't think it's a crime to ask if there will be one soon. I would love to have a 2x for farming WS.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
...seriously? The rates on this server are already ridiculous when it comes to experience and coins. If you're having difficulty leveling and making money, you're doing something wrong.

Not as ridiculous as other servers.
Trust me.

We just had 2x like a month ago.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Antihero

Not as ridiculous as other servers.
Trust me.

We just had 2x like a month ago.

I know. I've been on over a dozen private servers with rates ranging from 2x to 10,000x.
Drop it.

And about the 2x event, you guys probably won't see one until around the holidays. c:

Holidays are now :o

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I know. I've been on over a dozen private servers with rates ranging from 2x to 10,000x.
Also i believe Ive seen a few servers that have increased rates on weekends, or certain days.
The last 2x wasnt very long ago.. plus its not hard to lvl here as is.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF