Epic Perfect World

What do we have to do?

Offline MamaCass

..to get a 2x  :P I am in the mood to lvl some toons and the extra coin wouldn't hurt either :))

Antihero

...seriously? The rates on this server are already ridiculous when it comes to experience and coins. If you're having difficulty leveling and making money, you're doing something wrong.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I've seen my share of threads like this and all of them are pointless.

The GMs will make 2x when they feel like it, not when we ask. Leveling on this server is quite easy. Want coin? Run a bunch of instances and you will get a lot of coin.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
..to get a 2x  :P I am in the mood to lvl some toons and the extra coin wouldn't hurt either :))

Agatio does occasionally give us a few days of 2x.
I'm sure he will "turn it on" when he feels we deserve it. :P ;D :))

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
If you get training esos you should be able to level quickly. I hit 150 in a few days of on and off leveling. I'm sure you could too.  :tiger-4: Also, if you want quick coin, sell some EC.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Leveling on this server is quite easy.
I'll say now this is the hardest server to level on, well not hardest longest. Most other servers are insta 150/105 until you get to the retarded 450 max servers.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'll say now this is the hardest server to level on, well not hardest longest. Most other servers are insta 150/105 until you get to the retarded 450 max servers.

^
Level 147+ kills me. I get bored running 50 instances for each level. If you're into farming and stuff it's probably easy for you but I'm super lazy so it takes me days. :< 2x makes me happy.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
^
Level 147+ kills me. I get bored running 50 instances for each level. If you're into farming and stuff it's probably easy for you but I'm super lazy so it takes me days. :< 2x makes me happy.
Yeah. this.

On anotherhand, you prolly gotta wait until big update or something big glitches and agatio feels like everyone deserves something for the glitch pain.
(:

Offline MamaCass

...seriously? The rates on this server are already ridiculous when it comes to experience and coins. If you're having difficulty leveling and making money, you're doing something wrong.

I was not complaining and certainly wasn't trying to bunch up your panties  :rolleyes: Just thought a 2x would be fun for a couple days. But I forget...some people live to troll and make snarky comments, instead of contributing to a conversation. Thank you to the others that see this as an opportunity to let the GMs know we are interested in having a 2x.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I miss glitching goons...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Sombrero

Agatio's quite generous in handing out 2x, if something major doesn't happen between now and the next major holiday... then our next 2x will be that major holiday (generally speaking)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
For the record. You do realize all the servers where you can easy level and easily get gear are all deadlike servers right?
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
For the record. You do realize all the servers where you can easy level and easily get gear are all deadlike servers right?
+1
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline MamaCass

Is there anyone that understands that it isn't about making things EASIER, it's about having a little fun for a few hours? Something out of the norm? Something to break the monotony? My gawd people, you all act like you would be ABOVE taking advantage of a 2x. I know each and every one of you snarks would be grinding fools just like the rest of us, so SHOOSH!!

Antihero

Don't come in here acting asking for extra rates on a server that has already increased them significantly...

...then act all "Holier than thou" when we tell you how easy things are here.
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 05:30 am by Antihero