Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
flash make a mystic pk tips video.   ;D
Ok, right now? game on.

yunie1

Veno Speed
Alright being that I've played a Veno since CB PWI I know that class brutally well and mastered it without a genie and sure as hell don't need one. I can roll the class with any of the 3 types of armor even. I know how demonic the class is in PvP too. I get proven even more so just to the fact in fox form our movement speed increases to 7.4, now one can keep that speed no matter what there's just no way of catching up to them. Worst if they suddenly decide to get pissy and pop in and out of fox form. Stun locking them is virtually impossible, well it is possible, but unless you can take one down in 1-10 hits....You don't have much chance. My point leading to, I think they need a nerf to their own skills. I'm not sure really what the language pwi uses because I've never bothered to look into really. I would guess with C or Java, possibly a combo. Regardless, that speed needs a reduction. That or a skill removal, my call would be for Summer Sprint(Demon) or Fox Form(Demon). That or a coding to remove the ability they contain, either one.

Gtfo. :<
Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:33 pm by Clarity

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I just had some alcohol, did I just read that archers use a MAGIC tome?

Okay, just had to make sure I'm sober enough still.

You need a TL;DR version.  Just saying.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege

LOLOLOLOL. Dex genies suck? I think its because of dex genies that no bm/sin can keep me stun locked. Shes just using the wrong skills. The skills you want are, Holy path> AD> Expel> ET/EP (extreme poison)> belief/faith> BOC (badge of courage)> fortify> whatever you want. I personally go with will surge. Now if your genie cant rock 100 dex and at least 60 vit and 70 mag or around that, then use a mag/vit genie for the time being. Tho honestly, mag/vit is pure survival and its for the sins tht spam expel as soon as they take anything more than 5k.
As for a damage boost on sins? Are you serious? Have you seen what double sparkers do in this server? Like almost EVERY sin sparks now 24/7. I find it embarassing to play my sin in fear of what people might say. Now i personally took out tripple spark from my skill bar because its just a trash skill pinoys and BRS spam but ofc there are times wen you needa use it (AREASHI DEFENSE TACTIC FU***** WORKS!!!!) but spamming it all the time is like using infra red thermo detectors when playing hide and seek. Either the sins in this server need to learn that theres more to the class than Occult ice>tripple spark>auto>headhunt>harmony>tripple spark>auto or gtfo and go play some other cheap class. These nubs are ruining sins for the rest of us. K im done fuming ._.

win.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Zomg! Another long ass thread from me? Hell yeah! Pay attention to detail and rock each line to key and you'll sting like a bee. Sorry old clan motto. STING, what a fun clan of murderers. Anyways, like the topic says this is for the classes and it's gamers. Something I've gotten very curious to, especially with our latest patch. Maybe it's the Sublime and fire head og, but I really do want to see what people think of their class and along with the patch and others and even state a few of my own opinions. Just a starter though for those who actually know what fire head og is, you tell me if any mechanic doesn't ever appear slightly buzzed? I can't work on your car unless I can't have my false sense of security. Now then, onwards we go to the loving thread, oh and to anyone reading...I know these will seem much to ask for, but I'm not asking or demanding. Always suggestions with me.

Veno Speed
Alright being that I've played a Veno since CB PWI I know that class brutally well and mastered it without a genie and sure as hell don't need one. I can roll the class with any of the 3 types of armor even. I know how demonic the class is in PvP too. I get proven even more so just to the fact in fox form our movement speed increases to 7.4, now one can keep that speed no matter what there's just no way of catching up to them. Worst if they suddenly decide to get pissy and pop in and out of fox form. Stun locking them is virtually impossible, well it is possible, but unless you can take one down in 1-10 hits....You don't have much chance. My point leading to, I think they need a nerf to their own skills. I'm not sure really what the language pwi uses because I've never bothered to look into really. I would guess with C or Java, possibly a combo. Regardless, that speed needs a reduction. That or a skill removal, my call would be for Summer Sprint(Demon) or Fox Form(Demon). That or a coding to remove the ability they contain, either one.

Psychic Casting
I think anyone can say the same, when you see a sage Psy get attacked by Worm and Xpendable's barbs, sins, and wizards. The Barbs, sins, and wizards shouldn't be the ones who die. I've seen this happen now six times. All because they can heal themselves and then crit and hard too. I would say a damage reduction is more then necessary, I'm not even in the list of the people who dare to touch Psychics.. I know when I win and lose, I usually win against Venos and BMs..These Psychics are practically invincible in my eyes..Least until a seeker comes by and says hello with a 200k crit. I see balance and ability, but like I said at the top, suggestions.

Archer Pew
All I have to say is the reduction in that charm isn't enough. Their casting time is still overwhelming, especially when they get smart and use Night Watch as their tome of choice. I would remove it entirely myself, though that's your choice. The reason I would remove it though is simply because it really just doesn't seem necessary for any archer to even have such a thing I'd rather see it on a cleric or possibly a wizard. Personally also I don't think any archer would ever need to complain about a cast time when I've seen Barbs with 80k+ hp take two shots and die. I know it's true too because I've done it myself, dearly wish I had never sold my Dragon Bow, but oh well! Whoever said R8 isn't expensive needs to be shot in the head. Then take an arrow to the knee. Frankly in my own eyes as well being I've played this class also since CB, no one needs a cast timer reduction. Learn how to kite and if you can't, don't play the class?

Assassin Damage
Maybe this is just me, but I've yet to see a Sin without a type of damage enhancement, whether it be in buffs, elixirs, chocolates, or sparking. Like I said though, could just be me though, I'm still extremely new to the TB classes. Personally I don't believe in sparking so I do try to avoid it as much as possible and do so extremely successfully. Though on occasion feel the need to. Regardless though I suppose maybe this is just me, but I see it harder and harder for a sin to be capable without a damage enhancement. Worse when a veno decides to play as I nicknamed it "priest mode" and go around purging everything. I would give sins a bit of a damage boost maybe a charm like the Archers get but for damage, say 5%. Not much, but it would be a good start to actually see where the damage would be significant enough to be lethal without enhancements. I guess it's me being old fashioned and not really still into using genies, and I look at sparks the same. They're nice, but not in my interest. I can't say I know this class too so it really just could be me.

For now that's all! So that's all I had to say, now it's your turn to! Please keep the QQ at a zero.. I don't care to hear your complaints, just ideas to how the classes could be balanced out. That is if there is any idealism of such to you, and if not, why? I got nothing left to talk about, or at least I can't remember anything. So you don't mind I have a pack of 54s waiting for me outside and my rockstar.

My Sin Setup
Curious is this any good at all? How could it be improved?

About the 5%damage for sins, i think sins with r8 are good the way they are but why not just give the dragon sin set +5% damage? Cause if u pk with dragon u hit waaaaaay less then on r8 with normal stats.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nobody has noticed that Dragon set gives now +15 atk levels instead of +10 to make it more viable as the r8 with decent stats is now quite easier to obtain with introduction of Supply Tokens and Spirit of the Forge.

Dragon set +15 atk levels, 2.86 base aps
r8 / dragon mixed set 0 atk levels, 3.33 - 4 base aps
Although what might be OP is full r8 set with - int stats but it needs at least 3x -int on r8 armor which isn't easy at all to obtain.

Robbert

LOLOLOLOL. Dex genies suck? I think its because of dex genies that no bm/sin can keep me stun locked.
:normal-11: :normal-3: :normal-38: :normal-29:

Offline ƦƖƘƲƊƠƲ

• I am pathetic
Nobody has noticed that Dragon set gives now +15 atk levels instead of +10 to make it more viable as the r8 with decent stats is now quite easier to obtain with introduction of Supply Tokens and Spirit of the Forge.

Dragon set +15 atk levels, 2.86 base aps
r8 / dragon mixed set 0 atk levels, 3.33 - 4 base aps
Although what might be OP is full r8 set with - int stats but it needs at least 3x -int on r8 armor which isn't easy at all to obtain.

god has spoken pls no more useless thread

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Ajdin was using dex genie (best assassin back in a day) so it can't be bad. But I haven't been playing melee classes since ages so I cannot really tell.
Str - mag - vit one was very useful for my BM in PK.