Epic Perfect World

Epic Gamers & Classes

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Banger, should use Nights Watch.
ista cast cotd ok and extra magic = less moni spent on mana charm. plis do this i hate when piple waste moni
 :normal-12:

Dont need, godlike ring gives 40 mag atk, I got lucky.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nightwatch tome on EA, aww more magic attack :normal-4:

Offline ƦƖƘƲƊƠƲ

• I am pathetic
reading this thread gave me cancer, close plz

+1

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Sorry but what? This is my conclusion after reading this 3 times.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
This thread is a joke.

There's nothing wrong with wf's speed.

Psychics die in 0.1 second what are you on about?

Archers using nightwatch? LOOOOOOOOOOL, you're clueless.
Nice sense of humor, off yourself.

Boost sins damage? You're high, the reason your damage is shit is 'cause you've got 53 too much strength and using fricking macros in pk - You expect that to work? (Probably using sub-par gear as well)

Learn how the game works before making your "suggestions", thanks.
Agreed... Honestly, every (for the most part) is alright the way it is. Gear plays the biggest role here, Sins for instance. There are some sins that i can hit for 50k easily without crit, where as i can only crit some for around 30k, and honestly, i hit hard, not as hard as qt, but still. And psys getting dropped too easy? ive personally met a psy in game, he can 4 shot my wizzy, and i only hit him for around 6k, debuffed, They mentioned how psys can heal, it has a beast cooldown, compared to any other caster (except veno, but not all venos are 100% caster anymore so..., plus they have pets to lock) Just because their invincible in your eyes, doesnt mean they cant be floored, pretty easy 1/2 shot for any well geared sin/archer/barb. Archers.. their just fine as is. I personally get killed by a few, and kill them back, its 50/50 on any class i play pretty much. And a sins damage. people dont get this fact. their SUPPOSED to hit hard and fast, thing is, their usually not the tankiest class in the game if they hit extremely hard, so if you get a good shot or 2 in, its GG.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Sins don't need attack boost ... sins need def boost wtf, you have 33k phys attack but you also have 2.86 base aps, I can reach 4.00 aps, hell, if I wanted I could even have 5.00. Sins just need more def because they're too squishy.

Some tips on your sin, that genie ... sucks hard. It's useless, why use dex genie ? Really. There aren't many sins who use it and like 90% of those who use it don't even know its limitations. If you're a sin go for vit - mag based genie and put vit and mag gears.

LOLOLOLOL. Dex genies suck? I think its because of dex genies that no bm/sin can keep me stun locked. Shes just using the wrong skills. The skills you want are, Holy path> AD> Expel> ET/EP (extreme poison)> belief/faith> BOC (badge of courage)> fortify> whatever you want. I personally go with will surge. Now if your genie cant rock 100 dex and at least 60 vit and 70 mag or around that, then use a mag/vit genie for the time being. Tho honestly, mag/vit is pure survival and its for the sins tht spam expel as soon as they take anything more than 5k.
As for a damage boost on sins? Are you serious? Have you seen what double sparkers do in this server? Like almost EVERY sin sparks now 24/7. I find it embarassing to play my sin in fear of what people might say. Now i personally took out tripple spark from my skill bar because its just a trash skill pinoys and BRS spam but ofc there are times wen you needa use it (AREASHI DEFENSE TACTIC FU***** WORKS!!!!) but spamming it all the time is like using infra red thermo detectors when playing hide and seek. Either the sins in this server need to learn that theres more to the class than Occult ice>tripple spark>auto>headhunt>harmony>tripple spark>auto or gtfo and go play some other cheap class. These nubs are ruining sins for the rest of us. K im done fuming ._.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Or you can just put a quicken stone on daggers which increases your aps from 2.86 to 3.33.
Where can i find such a stone?

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Quote from: sirMittens on July 14, 2013, 02:08:09 pm
Or you can just put a quicken stone on daggers which increases your aps from 2.86 to 3.33.
Where can i find such a stone?

From the sumbrero guy, but a quicken stone is just another nub stone sage sins use for when they're tripple sparking. Get Gloom and 20+ dex stone

Offline Niani

• O,..,O

From the sumbrero guy, but a quicken stone is just another nub stone sage sins use for when they're tripple sparking. Get Gloom and 20+ dex stone
Where can i find him? u mean godsgiving? just cause some extra aps seems nice to me since i kinda lack aps :p
but ty for replying!!!!!!! <3

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Gonna try the quicken one see if i like it, ty for the tips everybody!  :-*

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Sins don't need attack boost ... sins need def boost wtf, you have 33k phys attack but you also have 2.86 base aps, I can reach 4.00 aps, hell, if I wanted I could even have 5.00. Sins just need more def because they're too squishy.

Some tips on your sin, that genie ... sucks hard. It's useless, why use dex genie ? Really. There aren't many sins who use it and like 90% of those who use it don't even know its limitations. If you're a sin go for vit - mag based genie and put vit and mag gears. Also, if you want more aps, go for r8 and double interval on wrists or just mix HA with LA but you will be losing 10k phys attack which doesn't compensate for just a little extra interval. Or you can just put a quicken stone on daggers which increases your aps from 2.86 to 3.33.
I Use a dex genie when i play aps, is that bad? :(

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
I Use a dex genie when i play aps, is that bad? :(
Thread just got declared useless since flash uses dex genie xD

Offline Nine_FOx

Npc that have a lot of sombrero all the time. op NPC always have sombrero  ;D
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Thread just got declared useless since flash uses dex genie xD
:normal-12: :normal-13:

Offline Nine_FOx

flash make a mystic pk tips video.   ;D
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.