Epic Perfect World

TW Reset

shizo

Sorry i felt as if i'm attacking worms in this post.. but message i'm trying to convey is a TW reset gives new hope to small factions and new factions .. and might steal members from big players like NH worms xpendables ducks etc.,

if the bond is strong among members in big factions they wont lose anything.. if not sooner or later ppl might leave them.. so why not give new/small factions an opportunity so majority of epicpw community can enjoy the game..

thanks again have a nice day to all epic ppl  :smiley:

TW reset doesn't give new hope, it gives false hope.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Well considering NH is borderline dead, I'd consider Worms Ducks and Xpend to be biggest TW atm, NH just hold land because we disbanded OC, I'll be looking forward for when Xpend go to NH for a TW, if they show.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
tbh I want 1 or 2 factions to dominate map

... my semi perfectionist side likes the neat colours :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-13:

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.

... my semi perfectionist side likes the neat colours :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-13:

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Resetting tw map would be a bad idea right now. The map is still colorful, wait until its mostly one color and then reset it. If you reset it now you would piss off the majority of the server just to satisfy the needs of the few.

Offline _Jose_

TW reset should be done if the map is stagnant already. As of the moment there is no guild that can double or triple defend (I'm talking about big guilds attacking each other). It's not like each big guild can field in 200 players on TW. I'd say a typical of 60 players on a regular day. So why would you reset. Some small guilds wants reset, when they only need is to make coordination to other small guilds and make a simultaneous attack and pray for that triple attack. And for gods sake grow a pair of balls and attend those TW's.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
TW reset should be done if the map is stagnant already. As of the moment there is no guild that can double or triple defend (I'm talking about big guilds attacking each other). It's not like each big guild can field in 200 players on TW. I'd say a typical of 60 players on a regular day. So why would you reset. Some small guilds wants reset, when they only need is to make coordination to other small guilds and make a simultaneous attack and pray for that triple attack. And for gods sake grow a pair of balls and attend those TW's.

Xpendables double defended GotMilk and Ducks at the same time, Ducks is big GotMilk brings quite a sum of people. ijs.

VelvetRose

Unfortunately, TW isn't designed to suit small factions, which is frustrating for them (I know, I've been there). But a TW reset won't help the small factions, it will just give them a free territory for a week. Each faction has a beginning and every faction was small at one stage; it takes time to build. So good luck to the small factions, but I dont think a reset will offer much.

I agree with this here. I've seen it on pwi in a starting guild. Map reset, they attack, have land for like 2/3 weeks and after then they got sweeped of the map.. The leader of that faction ragequitted his guild...
Better build up slowly, and then when the faction is grown and such, start thinking about TW.
Also its just good to take time to get to know the guildmembers, see how they play (in pvp that is) and learn from eachother, to be better in future tw's :)
Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:42 pm by SacredRose

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

THIS. these small guilds complain about not being able to do tw's but then they bid and don't even show up. It's just pathetic.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Do reset. Yearning will hold a place on the map for a week. Yearning 2k13~ Best clan ever.  :tiger-15:

(Before you think I am stupid for talking like that. I made the clan Yearning to declare war on a few guilds, and now keep all my toons in there due to quitting for some time. LOL.)
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Robbert

Any PK or 1v1/2v2/5v5/10v10?!

VelvetRose

Hmm maybe when i have some more experience in pvp Robbert :P Atm im not really good at it, but practise makes perfect i think :P

Tonight NW, thats a way for me to practise :)

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
TW reset doesn't give new hope, it gives false hope.
This. 3/4 of people are spread out in PvE factions, giving them free land that they will lose to proper TW faction in 2-3 weeks will change nothing.

I would really love to see a new TW competitive faction rise to give good fights but TW reset won't magically make it happen. People need to jumpstart it themselves.

I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Antihero

I spoke about this on PWI forums not too long ago, and I believe I might have made the same point here as well. I don't really believe in resets. All a reset is is an easy way out for people who want to see big factions "fall" without actually having to do any work. Why should successful factions be punished for their... well, success? If people really wanted a chance at having good TWs, they would team up with likeminded players and start trying to take land. It's far from impossible. I see no reason to cater to people who won't put forth the effort. You can't help people who won't help themselves.

Zilara

its not about pve TW its about can all major factions hold the same power after reset.. can you worms hold your members to your faction after reset ?? and ty for accepting the logic LOL

Yes, we can. Worms is a PK faction. Only idiots leave a good PK faction if it loses a TW.
It feels good to know we're being envied by the PvE lovers <3 

PS: Elly,  I paid 50ec/TW last month :)