Epic Perfect World

Truth will hurt but sorry

LaceyPip

'-' No need to insult me. Jesus christ someone is cranky today. Let's all take a chill pill and relaxxxx.
As I said, I'm only 16. I legally don't have to work yet. And as I said before, I am already looking. So props to me for being better than most of the generation. Stop focusing on the fact that I pointed out what other people are thinking. And who is to say I would not get a good job if I had tried for it? XD Please. Don't try to insult my intellect when you cannot seem to comment without either making extreme grammar errors or spelling errors.

Please just stop this!! Things like this just mess up threads, time and time again. And for his grammar mistakes, he already explained , unnecessarily, why his English is not so good.  You are the one insulting him for being open and honest and not having English as his first language. 

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Please just stop this!! Things like this just mess up threads, time and time again. And for his grammar mistakes, he already explained , unnecessarily, why his English is not so good.  You are the one insulting him for being open and honest and not having English as his first language.

Wat? o.O Did you not see what I made red...? And. I am being open and honest with my opinion.. Why not defend me Miss Lacy? :tiger-12:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Yess these stupid law if u see a a Homless he will mess with u say shit fled
Up shit and if u say something
Cops come he has nothing to
Lose but u you do that's what my fdad
Always saying and yes people say shit
Like I'm too
Good for that job
And etc and its not true unless ur a millionaire ur no good for any job
Other then trying hard and achieving sorry I forgot to state why I made this topic I was at work 4 hours ago this barely
Legal
Kid 18
Or maybe less brings in an ebt card and it wasn't working he was yelling and all the crap and I say shit in face I don't talk behind back I said to him you should maybe get a job u wouldn't need that useless card he went of on me you stupid terrorists (pointing out at Asian counties ) come from other countries and take over business in America and u only hire brown people
Bla
Bla
Etc which isn't true so I went off on him saying niga i
Feed yo ass shut up
And leave. We work hard and earn unlike
U he said he gonna snitch to My dad how I was rude and stuff all this bs

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
In the united state 95% of unemployed will say there are no jobs that is not
True the
Truth is they don't wanna do a job they wanna do THE
JOB I MEAN Too PICKY THEY. Don't wanna mop they don't wanna stock blalalalala I live in California there is
1 out of 10 store/ business hiring believe it or not people just too lazy and enjoying

Ebt by having 10
Kids (Mexicans here ) no racist
Shit I love Mexicans (girls ) but they having 5+
Kids at very young
Age just so they can get more money this will not
Last forever I don't mind ebt - food stamps what I mind is in wrong hands there are some

Africans that are handicap and I see them
Struggle and look for job it makes
Me sad they aren't supported by the government but 18
Year old well maintained people coming in my store and using ebt to
Get 20+ $ ice cream and showing off and etc has an iPad in his hands and raybans and them he has money to buy smokes I'm like lol. What is funny is parents I might sound like an white American complaining but I'm not I'm Indian from India and I started working when I was 14 if I can others can I'm owner of 10
Stores and I mop/stock/clean so can they so please those of u who have kids teach them

Good shit

God bless me. And you all <3 sorry if I hurt anyone

This is true. Jobs I'm working at are always hiring. Frankly to be honest if you get told "sorry we're not hiring" it's probably because you came in there looking a hot mess. Sorry not to offend anyone, but if you're going on a job interview, whether it's to be a big shot lawyer or a server in a restaurant you need to look nice. Half ass filling out applications, will not get you a job. Also sitting in front of your xbox 24/7 will not get you a job. Just because you're on welfare, doesn't mean you're fine. People like that is what pisses me off about the welfare system in America.

Girls don't just have kids at a young age for that reason. They have them at a young age, because a lot of them are young and dumb. Let's be honest we're all young and dumb at one point, I'm still young and dumb. However I'm not going to go around having unprotected sex every other night with another guy who's name I don't know. Or unprotected sex with a guy, because he told me "I love you." Oh please.... How many other girls were you saying that to today? If he really loves you, he'll not argue and cover the damn meat before he beats it ijs. If he won't do that send his ass packing. Don't use your body to get you an apartment or food from a guy. Please. Stories like that just make me sad. :/ Relying on some man who's just gonna leave when the next floozy comes.

This right here is exactly why I don't like the government welfare system and other helps it has. Because of the free rider problem.

You are speaking the complete and total truth in this. It does not go for 100% of America, but it does go for a lot of it. I'm not saying I'm perfect, because I'm not, we all have our flaws. However in high school, I was in marching band and it was sad how few parents came to any competitions or football games :/. Now I know we all have our problems. People have to work I know I understand this. However my mom worked 3 jobs when I was in high school and STILL was president of the band booster club and ran the concession stand during football games. I use to go to a friend's boyfriend's house to get high when I was in high school. He got the drugs from his dad... One of my friends in high school was being abused by her STEPfather. Not her biological father, STEPfather and her mom wouldn't do anything about it. One of my old co workers a few months ago was put out of her house. When I talked to her mom she said "That's my husband I'm going to take up for him." Chose her husband over her own daughter. I don't know the situation I just know what I've been told, but I do know in a situation like that I'd either be neutral or taking up for my daughter. If you have a child, if you choose to keep that child, you need to grow up and teach that child. Everything they learn is going to be from you. If you don't discipline them, don't be surprised when they turn into a trouble child. That child is forced from birth, to trust you. One of my mom's "friends" I do not like, has 11 kids. Eleven mother effing kids.... They all have to rely on each other, because at random times their mom disappears. I'm surprised her kids haven't been taken away yet to be honest. It's just sad when parents are acting like they're young and don't have a responsibility in the world. Then want to get mad at the child when they have a baby at a young age. Hello? don't get mad. You weren't the best of influence. And now that bad influence is about to get passed down to another kid, because you didn't want to fess up and take responsibility like a damn adult. I'm 21 years old and I take care of my mother. Why? Because she had the decency to take care of me for 18 years. She disciplined whenever my grades weren't good, she kept me in extra curricular activities to keep me off the streets and out of trouble. Some parents see a 60 and go "Man you need to do better in school." Lol? What the hell do you think saying that is going to do? If I ever brought a 60 home my ass would be hurting for the next 3 days because my mom went ballistic on it. Adults these days need to grow up. I don't mean like the 20'ish ones either. I mean the ones that are in their 30's and 40's trying to act like they're 18. Get pregnant, have a baby at a young age? You have two options. Give that baby up for adoption, or chill the eff out, grow a pair a balls, grow the eff up and take care of that baby. That baby did not force to you lay down and slam bodies. So don't punish them for a mistake you made. Now I know there's a few times things happen like rape. I know that exist, however there's still those two options. Don't make the child suffer....

Edit: I'm sorry this is so long  :monkey-43:
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:02 pm by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
My English is good
My hands to big
For my
Phone lol I keep makings mistakes

Offline ibi

1st world problems, yall need Jesus

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.

This is true. Jobs I'm working at are always hiring. Frankly to be honest if you get told "sorry we're not hiring" it's probably because you came in there looking a hot mess. Sorry not to offend anyone, but if you're going on a job interview, whether it's to be a big shot lawyer or a server in a restaurant you need to look nice. Half ass filling out applications, will not get you a job. Also sitting in front of your xbox 24/7 will not get you a job. Just because you're on welfare, doesn't mean you're fine. People like that is what pisses me off about the welfare system in America.

Girls don't just have kids at a young age for that reason. They have them at a young age, because a lot of them are young and dumb. Let's be honest we're all young and dumb at one point, I'm still young and dumb. However I'm not going to go around having unprotected sex every other night with another guy who's name I don't know. Or unprotected sex with a guy, because he told me "I love you." Oh please.... How many other girls were you saying that to today? If he really loves you, he'll not argue and cover the damn meat before he beats it ijs. If he won't do that send his ass packing. Don't use your body to get you an apartment or food from a guy. Please. Stories like that just make me sad. :/ Relying on some man who's just gonna leave when the next floozy comes.

This right here is exactly why I don't like the government welfare system and other helps it has. Because of the free rider problem.

You are speaking the complete and total truth in this. It does not go for 100% of America, but it does go for a lot of it. I'm not saying I'm perfect, because I'm not, we all have our flaws. However in high school, I was in marching band and it was sad how few parents came to any competitions or football games :/. Now I know we all have our problems. People have to work I know I understand this. However my mom worked 3 jobs when I was in high school and STILL was president of the band booster club and ran the concession stand during football games. I use to go to a friend's boyfriend's house to get high when I was in high school. He got the drugs from his dad... One of my friends in high school was being abused by her STEPfather. Not her biological father, STEPfather and her mom wouldn't do anything about it. One of my old co workers a few months ago was put out of her house. When I talked to her mom she said "That's my husband I'm going to take up for him." Chose her husband over her own daughter. I don't know the situation I just know what I've been told, but I do know in a situation like that I'd either be neutral or taking up for my daughter. If you have a child, if you choose to keep that child, you need to grow up and teach that child. Everything they learn is going to be from you. If you don't discipline them, don't be surprised when they turn into a trouble child. That child is forced from birth, to trust you. One of my mom's "friends" I do not like, has 11 kids. Eleven mother effing kids.... They all have to rely on each other, because at random times their mom disappears. I'm surprised her kids haven't been taken away yet to be honest. It's just sad when parents are acting like they're young and don't have a responsibility in the world. Then want to get mad at the child when they have a baby at a young age. Hello? don't get mad. You weren't the best of influence. And now that bad influence is about to get passed down to another kid, because you didn't want to fess up and take responsibility like a damn adult. I'm 21 years old and I take care of my mother. Why? Because she had the decency to take care of me for 18 years. She disciplined whenever my grades weren't good, she kept me in extra curricular activities to keep me off the streets and out of trouble. Some parents see a 60 and go "Man you need to do better in school." Lol? What the hell do you think saying that is going to do? If I ever brought a 60 home my ass would be hurting for the next 3 days because my mom went ballistic on it. Adults these days need to grow up. I don't mean like the 20'ish ones either. I mean the ones that are in their 30's and 40's trying to act like they're 18. Get pregnant, have a baby at a young age? You have two options. Give that baby up for adoption, or chill the eff out, grow a pair a balls, grow the eff up and take care of that baby. That baby did not force to you lay down and slam bodies. So don't punish them for a mistake you made. Now I know there's a few times things happen like rape. I know that exist, however there's still those two options. Don't make the child suffer....

I'm guess u said good things about me
Like pokie is
So Hawt and sexy and etc there is no pucken way I'm
Going to
Read that lololol

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

I'm guess u said good things about me
Like pokie is
So Hawt and sexy and etc there is no pucken way I'm
Going to
Read that lololol

Nop said all bad things, and even insulted your mother >:D
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

This Nelly. Wrote a freaking book. And I read every single word. Luv you bby.  :tiger-48: And I agree on everything you said.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
And sorry for going off
Topic this is longest tread if mine it's almost 4 pages !!! Most
Of
Time

When I make a
It's locked and I'm banned before it hits over 2 pages lol
I speak 2 much truth for some aka lets not name him i mean her ....

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I will say this, the jobs are out there, but some employers are also way too picky for their own good.

I have been actively searching for an outside job for god knows how long.  I have anxiety problems.  Really bad anxiety problems--part of why I got hospitalized 7 years ago.  I was working in retail with large crowds and the like.  I know that if I were to work in retail again, unless it was with a small company, I'd get sick again, and while I didn't have anyone to take care other than myself at 21, I now have a 2-year-old who needs her mother to be in a great mental state (or at least semi-sane).  Is this to say that I haven't applied for those retail jobs knowing that risk? No, I have.  Multiple times in fact.  I never go out without showering, combing my hair (this, being a woman of color with super thick hair, is a task in itself), and smelling good (hell, I never go to bed without doing that).   They would give me the same song and dance--I've had even one company bring me in for an interview (where I dress professionally of course), then after the interview was done, said "oh we're only hiring for ____" when they actually had other positions posted.  This happened THREE ***ING TIMES. 

So while I'm trying, and the jobs are there (supposedly), what is one supposed to do in that regard? Especially with how picky some employers are for minimum wage jobs that monkeys can do (I shouldn't need a bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience to do filing work.  Just saying).

I do agree that there are some god lazy people getting benefits that they shouldn't (my husband's brother is prime example of this--he sells his food stamps for drugs).  But what can we do about em?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
True the
JOB I MEAN Too PICKY THEY. Don't wanna mop they don't wanna stock blalalalala I live in California there is
1 out of 10 store/ business hiring believe it or not people just too lazy and enjoying
Ebt by having 10
Kids at very young
Last forever I don't mind ebt - food stamps what I mind is in wrong hands there are some
Get 20+ $ ice cream and showing off and etc has an iPad in his hands and raybans and them he has money to buy smokes I'm like lol. What is funny is parents I might sound like an white American complaining but I'm not I'm Indian from India and I started working when I was 14 if I can others can I'm owner of 10
Stores and I mop/stock/clean so can they so please those of u who have kids teach them
Good shit

Welcome to Obamanation. Where you can get paid (by the government) to be lazy.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
True the
Ebt by having 10
Kids at very young
Good shit

pokie you own 10 stores? OP
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x