Epic Perfect World

Truth will hurt but sorry

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Boca.Also my dad is a massage therapest,but he just cant find any work.My mom was to work 20 hours to get enough money for the house,food,bills,and airplane tickets e_e...And sorry if I miss-spelled anything im on the line of just falling asleep...

There is a city I can't remember it had been 8 years but that city has lots and lots of
Orange orchards are U near that place

LaceyPip

100% agree, I got where I am by digging ditches and hammering nails and I started at a young age too. Now I have my own business my office is in either my living room or my truck. It doesn't matter what job you get, if you are willing to get dirty and work your ass off you will be successful. I'm not rich or anything but I'm not on food stamps either. You bet your ass my 1y/o daughter will be taught the same work ethics my dad taught me growing up.

I respect you immensely!!! You are a good husband and father

dorothyerika

There is a city I can't remember it had been 8 years but that city has lots and lots of
Orange orchards are U near that place

Not sure :/

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
o..o Wat. Mannn, I had to read this over to understand what you were saying. LOL. And I agree, we 'mericans are lazy effers. But. Not everyone. '-' I personally know around here there really aren't any jobs. My mum's been looking, and I am starting to look (only 16 but whatever). You say people  "Don't wanna mop they don't wanna stock blalalalala"... Are you saying the only jobs out there are the shitty ones? Because that is ALL there is left out here. And how can you get mad at people who have higher standards for what they want to do in life?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

LaceyPip

In the united state 95% of unemployed will say there are no jobs that is not
True the
Truth is they don't wanna do a job they wanna do THE
JOB I MEAN Too PICKY THEY. Don't wanna mop they don't wanna stock blalalalala I live in California there is
1 out of 10 store/ business hiring believe it or not people just too lazy and enjoying
Ebt by having 10
Kids (Mexicans here ) no racist
Shit I love Mexicans (girls ) but they having 5+
Kids at very young
Age just so they can get more money this will not
Last forever I don't mind ebt - food stamps what I mind is in wrong hands there are some
Africans that are handicap and I see them
Struggle and look for job it makes
Me sad they aren't supported by the government but 18
Year old well maintained people coming in my store and using ebt to
Get 20+ $ ice cream and showing off and etc has an iPad in his hands and raybans and them he has money to buy smokes I'm like lol. What is funny is parents I might sound like an white American complaining but I'm not I'm Indian from India and I started working when I was 14 if I can others can I'm owner of 10
Stores and I mop/stock/clean so can they so please those of u who have kids teach them
Good shit

God bless me. And you all <3 sorry if I hurt anyone

I love reading stuff like this ...when people show they are real people and not just someone behind a computer on a game.  You are 100% correct Pokie.  And it doesn't just happen in the USA, here where I live in the UK, its exactly the same.  The government here and in the USA is just too generous with their benefits system. And because of their systems, it creates a special breed of human that will just sit back and draw benefits because they are satisfied with the bare minimum as long as they do not have to go out and labor for it.

Its not okay to just 'exist' .... you need to live, experience fun and socializing with others, to go out for a meal sometimes, maybe to see a movie.  I do understand that jobs are scares in some cities or states, but there are jobs, plenty if you willing to get your hands dirty.  Thank you for this post Pokie ...

LaceyPip

o..o Wat. Mannn, I had to read this over to understand what you were saying. LOL. And I agree, we 'mericans are lazy effers. But. Not everyone. '-' I personally know around here there really aren't any jobs. My mum's been looking, and I am starting to look (only 16 but whatever). You say people  "Don't wanna mop they don't wanna stock blalalalala"... Are you saying the only jobs out there are the shitty ones? Because that is ALL there is left out here. And how can you get mad at people who have higher standards for what they want to do in life?

Pokie is not getting mad, and having to mop a floor or clean toilets does not mean you do not have higher standards in life!!! NOT AT ALL.  To be able to walk, you have to crawl ...and you have to start at the bottom.

If mopping floors is the only job available, I will do it, I will put my pride in my pocket because it means at the end of the week or end of the month, I will have much needed money in my pocket to take care of my family and whatever needs to be taken care of financially. 

It will mean I can start saving and the more I save the quicker I can improve my living conditions. It will enable me to maybe further my studies and THAT will in itself open doors to better jobs.  So yeah, people that mobs floors or stock shelves DO have high standards, they just have the guts to start at the bottom and know where their priorities lies!!!
I look at your grammar and considering that u're from California... give number to your dealer

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.

Son higher standards ?? Welfare isn't high standard and if it feeds it family it isn't low standard and for
Your information high standard jobs have a lot of people applying what makes u better thn genius out there they put ur standard in trash so do a basic job till ur ready to move on So don't  depend on Standard welfare instead of shity jobs u stated

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
Pokie is not getting mad, and having to mop a floor or clean toilets does not mean you do not have higher standards in life!!! NOT AT ALL.  To be able to walk, you have to crawl ...and you have to start at the bottom.

If mopping floors is the only job available, I will do it, I will put my pride in my pocket because it means at the end of the week or end of the month, I will have much needed money in my pocket to take care of my family and whatever needs to be taken care of financially. 

It will mean I can start saving and the more I save the quicker I can improve my living conditions. It will enable me to maybe further my studies and THAT will in itself open doors to better jobs.  So yeah, people that mobs floors or stock shelves DO have high standards, they just have the guts to start at the bottom and know where their priorities lies!!!

Hey, I didn't mean to start an argument. '-' I was just pointing out what most kids these days are thinking. "I am too good for a job like this". I mean, I wouldn't mind doing those things either besides the fact that if I had to mop the floors I'd probably forget that the floors were wet and fall down and break something. LMAO! Just saying that not everyone who doesn't have a job has reasons like that.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I look at your grammar and considering that u're from California... give number to your dealer
Sorry I didn't get the message I br
And afk I'm driving for 15 mins

LaceyPip

Hey, I didn't mean to start an argument. '-' I was just pointing out what most kids these days are thinking. "I am too good for a job like this". I mean, I wouldn't mind doing those things either besides the fact that if I had to mop the floors I'd probably forget that the floors were wet and fall down and break something. LMAO! Just saying that not everyone who doesn't have a job has reasons like that.

No one is arguing Yearning :)  We merely giving our opinions   :smiley:

LaceyPip

Vookie Cookie, not nice!!!!!   :sad:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
this is not just in america but around the globe.
this is cuz laws were made long ago for those who needed help raising their kids. ppl simply found gaps on it and it is now possible to abuse them, such as the one you refered to, give money to a family that has a newly born child. they will get free money from the governament without the need of work. it happens the same here in my country.
but here we even have a much more stupid law which is abused aswell. ppl can simply put their name on the social security as they want to be hired, when they find them a job they simply decline it...lol
this is cuz they will get the same money or monre for doing 0 nstead of the need of work everyday...those are the real "cancers" of society.
i love to work i dont do much anymore cuz im the onwer lol but i had to work a few years to get to this position  :-\

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I completely agree with the things Lacey, Slow and Bam have said. Its great to have standards for yourself, but you also have to take reality into consideration. The economy is wonky, jobs are scarce which means the higher paying jobs will require a lot more credentials. I remember when I was younger, you could get a job at a clothing store when you were 16 right off the bat; nowadays they want you to have 'experience' (cause you know, you need experience folding clothes and speaking to people). There's nothing wrong with wanting more, but you have to work your way up. You swallow your pride and do what works; better to have food, shelter and water than to have high standards. Its quite a shame that the horror stories you hear on TV are from those mothers that are 18 and have 2-3 kids already, crying how they're struggling (maybe don't have kids so young?), but not from the people who are really trying but can't catch a break.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran

Son higher standards ?? Welfare isn't high standard and if it feeds it family it isn't low standard and for
Your information high standard jobs have a lot of people applying what makes u better thn genius out there they put ur standard in trash so do a basic job till ur ready to move on So don't  depend on Standard welfare instead of shity jobs u stated

'-' No need to insult me. Jesus christ someone is cranky today. Let's all take a chill pill and relaxxxx.
As I said, I'm only 16. I legally don't have to work yet. And as I said before, I am already looking. So props to me for being better than most of the generation. Stop focusing on the fact that I pointed out what other people are thinking. And who is to say I would not get a good job if I had tried for it? XD Please. Don't try to insult my intellect when you cannot seem to comment without either making extreme grammar errors or spelling errors.