Epic Perfect World

Truth will hurt but sorry

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
In the united state 95% of unemployed will say there are no jobs that is not
True the
Truth is they don't wanna do a job they wanna do THE
JOB I MEAN Too PICKY THEY. Don't wanna mop they don't wanna stock blalalalala I live in California there is
1 out of 10 store/ business hiring believe it or not people just too lazy and enjoying
Ebt by having 10
Kids (Mexicans here ) no racist
Shit I love Mexicans (girls ) but they having 5+
Kids at very young
Age just so they can get more money this will not
Last forever I don't mind ebt - food stamps what I mind is in wrong hands there are some
Africans that are handicap and I see them
Struggle and look for job it makes
Me sad they aren't supported by the government but 18
Year old well maintained people coming in my store and using ebt to
Get 20+ $ ice cream and showing off and etc has an iPad in his hands and raybans and them he has money to buy smokes I'm like lol. What is funny is parents I might sound like an white American complaining but I'm not I'm Indian from India and I started working when I was 14 if I can others can I'm owner of 10
Stores and I mop/stock/clean so can they so please those of u who have kids teach them
Good shit

God bless me. And you all <3 sorry if I hurt anyone

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
True the
JOB I MEAN Too PICKY THEY. Don't wanna mop they don't wanna stock blalalalala I live in California there is
1 out of 10 store/ business hiring believe it or not people just too lazy and enjoying
Ebt by having 10
Kids at very young
Last forever I don't mind ebt - food stamps what I mind is in wrong hands there are some
Get 20+ $ ice cream and showing off and etc has an iPad in his hands and raybans and them he has money to buy smokes I'm like lol. What is funny is parents I might sound like an white American complaining but I'm not I'm Indian from India and I started working when I was 14 if I can others can I'm owner of 10
Stores and I mop/stock/clean so can they so please those of u who have kids teach them
Good shit

Actually, I kinda agree with this..no offense but many people just choose not to work.
(:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
What did i just read?

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Sorry flash and qt maybe my grammar and etc want perfect  I'm on phone at work
Taking break :p but
My
Point is clear te economy isn't down there are a lot of
Jobs no one wants to do them
Unless they pay super high or unless they are sit and
Do
Jobs

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable

dorothyerika

I agree.I live in Florida and my dad "cant find work" but anyway this is true Q_Q

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
True the
Ebt by having 10
Kids at very young
Good shit

100% agree, I got where I am by digging ditches and hammering nails and I started at a young age too. Now I have my own business my office is in either my living room or my truck. It doesn't matter what job you get, if you are willing to get dirty and work your ass off you will be successful. I'm not rich or anything but I'm not on food stamps either. You bet your ass my 1y/o daughter will be taught the same work ethics my dad taught me growing up.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I agree.I live in Florida and my dad "cant find work" but anyway this is true Q_Q
Where in Florida I
Got
Family that owns over
Some store there i can ask if they hiring and recommend

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Struggle and look for job it make

you mean people straight from africa right?? and not african americans because there is a huge difference lol

and yes i agree with your post :/ people in america are lazy  :rolleyes: im lazy =D but my rl friends are good motivators to help me work hard etc etc(her parents use ebt but she barely gets anything out of it(bad family)...so my friend has to work for everything herself...seeing that gives me motivation and makes me want to work hard also
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 07:52 pm by HellishKitty

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
100% agree, I got where I am by digging ditches and hammering nails and I started at a young age too. Now I have my own business my office is in either my living room or my truck. It doesn't matter what job you get, if you are willing to get dirty and work your ass off you will be successful. I'm not rich or anything but I'm not on food stamps either. You bet your ass my 1y/o daughter will be taught the same work ethics my dad taught me growing up.

I'm proud of u
Dawg and god bless u and it child and its am quote eat what you earned no matter if u polished someone's shoes for it

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Struggle and look for job it make

you mean people straight from africa right?? and not african americans because there is a huge difference lol

and yes i agree with your post :/ people in america are lazy  :rolleyes: im lazy =D but my rl friends are good motivators to help me work hard etc etc(her parents use ebt but she barely gets anything out of it(bad family)...so my friend has to work for everything herself...seeing that gives me motivation and makes me want to work hard also
lemme just say black elders I didn't ask if FUL BLACK LOL

dorothyerika

Boca.Also my dad is a massage therapest,but he just cant find any work.My mom was to work 20 hours to get enough money for the house,food,bills,and airplane tickets e_e...And sorry if I miss-spelled anything im on the line of just falling asleep...

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
lemme just say black elders I didn't ask if FUL BLACK LOL

To be successful u must I mean must do
Wha u must there is no high job
Or low job I u work all day and feed ur family
With honest your successful don't let others effect u don't listen to anyone people will always talk behind your back the point is they will always be behind u in life or direction <3