Epic Perfect World

Ya know what really grinds my gears?

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
-A soda burp that goes straight to my nose (that burns!)
-Smudges on my glasses
-A scratch on a CD (do people even remember what those are?)
-"Windows has encountered an error and needs to close"
-99% complete.............Download failed *flips table* (that totally sucked on a dial up connection x.x)

What grinds your gears? :D (I guess this a version of first world problems)

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
Glad you got the reference :)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Bro, do you even Family Guy ?
Bro, i bet you don't even lift!
(I kiddin. c:)
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
-A soda burp that goes straight to my nose (that burns!)
-Smudges on my glasses
-A scratch on a CD (do people even remember what those are?)
-"Windows has encountered an error and needs to close"
-99% complete.............Download failed *flips table* (that totally sucked on a dial up connection x.x)

What grinds your gears? :D (I guess this a version of first world problems)
I agree with these. More:
Typing a really long rant, comment, or something on a site or forum or something. Then you go to press submit, your mouse bugs on you, and you end up closing your entire internet browser (chrome for me) . (my pointer sometimes hops around the screen.)
Same thing as above, but you have a tablet plugged in and forget that you put the pen on the tablet. The pointer is on the x button, and you forget about that because you don't see it and click by mistake q.q
You are trying to write something on your laptop and it suddenly gives you the blue screen of death or something. You were using NOTEPAD (Ya, the one that comes with the laptop since its so simple to use :3) and it doesn't autosave. Uggh.

You begin doing something on a piece of paper, and want to find it later on-you are sure you put it "somewhere", and it's not in that place. Then you ask your family, and they say "whoops I thought that was scraps so I threw it away/did something with it/shredder".
(:

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
lol!  I used to watch it a long time ago with my ex.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Come 1v1 irl too wik np 123 drop oh no knife noob too stronk i down gf.
Fight me at PAX bro
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
I agree with these. More:
Typing a really long rant, comment, or something on a site or forum or something. Then you go to press submit, your mouse bugs on you, and you end up closing your entire internet browser (chrome for me) . (my pointer sometimes hops around the screen.)
Same thing as above, but you have a tablet plugged in and forget that you put the pen on the tablet. The pointer is on the x button, and you forget about that because you don't see it and click by mistake q.q
You are trying to write something on your laptop and it suddenly gives you the blue screen of death or something. You were using NOTEPAD (Ya, the one that comes with the laptop since its so simple to use :3) and it doesn't autosave. Uggh.

You begin doing something on a piece of paper, and want to find it later on-you are sure you put it "somewhere", and it's not in that place. Then you ask your family, and they say "whoops I thought that was scraps so I threw it away/did something with it/shredder".

omg x.x  That happens to me with job applications with like a 15 minute time out and an application that takes 30 minutes to fill.  Once you're done and click submit...oops, your session has timed out.  Please log in and try again...and NOTHING saved... *pulls hair out*

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
omg x.x  That happens to me with job applications with like a 15 minute time out and an application that takes 30 minutes to fill.  Once you're done and click submit...oops, your session has timed out.  Please log in and try again...and NOTHING saved... *pulls hair out*
IKR q.q
 "type type type " You work super hard on something.
Oops.
Session time out.
Internet cut somehow.
DNS connection failed.
You have to retype.
(:

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
IKR q.q
 "type type type " You work super hard on something.
Oops.
Session time out.
Internet cut somehow.
DNS connection failed.
You have to retype.

Or DC in the middle of a GV and die because you're in PK mode.  Someone got hours from doing that to our cleric  :tiger-47:

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
Thought of a few more:

-"We interrupt your program to bring you a special news bulletin" and it's something stupid.
- Dead cell phone and no charger
- No signal
- Getting a song that you hate stuck in your head
- Running out of chocolate D:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Thought of a few more:

-"We interrupt your program to bring you a special news bulletin" and it's something stupid.
- Dead cell phone and no charger
- No signal
- Getting a song that you hate stuck in your head
- Running out of chocolate D:
Most of these I agree with.
How about:
Thinking you plugged in laptop, then the warning shows up at like 5% , you realize you didn't plug it in by mistake or it got knocked over, you go to do so, and it blackscreens on you.
Someone stealing art ;-;, tracing art, and posting as own.
Crappy redraws and recolours and traces being sold as prints on deviantart (It's illegal to do recolours and stuff without the original makers permission right?...I think it was..)....and really, i mean the things that are like:
"two simple little cherries = 20$. " "A crappy doodle = 30$." I went wtf on those q.q

(:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
More"
http://www.dontpopit.com/ Popping the balloon there, and then realizing it doesn't reform.

Drawing something digitally and then you get a battery dead or something. Bye bye work.

Someone else breaking your stuff and then saying that it was "a mistake" when you know it couldn't have been. (Ex. someone "rips up your paper with something on it" and you KNOW it's not by mistake. Like, they took it and ripped it. "oh woops my bad its an accident").

The "it's an accident" excuse when someone breaks or ruins your stuff.
The "UR JUS JEALOUS/YUR JUST JEALOUS!!!!/THEYRE JUST JEALOUS!!!/OMG STOP BEING SO JEALOUS COZ YU KNOW I CAN DO THINGS BETTER THAN U!!!/OMG UR JUST JEALOUS COZ IM BETTER!!!/OMFG UR JEALUS COZ U CANT DO IT NOW STOP SPAMMING ME!!!" and ETC. series of replies you get when someone does something bad, (like people tracing stuff or stealing art on DA is my example), you point it out, and in response, you get a massive spazz attack that follows the above lines which basically say that your jealous of them because they can do better stuff than you. While, in reality, the traced thing or whatever sucks horribly.
(:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ofc, I'm a Family Guy fan.  :normal-4:
You're 13 yet you know of Family Guy. Faith in the new generation: Restored.

dorothyerika

Everyone who knows me good knows that I love Simpsons, Futurama, Bob's Burgers, American Dad, Family Guy and some TV series like CSI:NY, Dexter, Law & Order and others.

I g0 hard sir.

o______________________________________________________o I love this new generation xD

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
o______________________________________________________o I love this new generation xD
._.