Epic Perfect World

Any chance I could have my character summoned anywhere?

Offline Casualty

• Listening to Manson - Putting Holes in Happiness
I don't know PWI command systems for the life of me, but what I do remember were WoW, RS, Fiesta, and GW commands....PWI...Do they have the ability to summon a player to a location? Frankly anywhere would be nice, so long as it's outside SoT (My last known position).

Yes I restarted my computer, yes I killed all the clients I was running, and yes my connection is fine. I can log into anyone else, but not Casualty...I need my sin. Literally speaking, she's got all my money!

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
only Agatio can fix this one for you and yes, TM's 99 are bugged. better wait for them to be fixed.

Offline Casualty

only Agatio can fix this one for you and yes, TM's 99 are bugged. better wait for them to be fixed.

Master Chief says: lololololololololololololollolololololololllllllllllllllllolololollolololololoollololololol colon upper case d.

I truly hope someone also remembers where that line just came from.. Sooo  Agatio, wanna help your friendly neighbor sin out? Promise I won't molest anyone ever again! ~<3

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
u r on the same box as like X number of players :( this TM is getting alot of ppl stuck. i think he will just fix the map and reset it :/ so everyone gets out at the same time.

Offline Casualty

u r on the same box as like X number of players :( this TM is getting alot of ppl stuck. i think he will just fix the map and reset it :/ so everyone gets out at the same time.

I take it I'm not going to get an ETA, kay..

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Master Chief says: lololololololololololololollolololololololllllllllllllllllolololollolololololoollololololol colon upper case d.

I'm laughing so hard right now.  :)) :))

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: