Epic Perfect World

Epic Economy

dorothyerika

Most of people on this
Tread acting they know about Econ nigas stfu y'all on ebt-food stamps

Ofc your the one talking about this.Im the kind that can take joke some-what easily but seriously? >_> oh well nevermind

Offline Casualty

• Listening to Manson - Putting Holes in Happiness

^ Dragon gear to some, is the endgame, because unless you get the right stats with R8r, your bonus's only hinder what little the dragon gear gave, but that being said, R8r, is still (and unless they come out with some update [which would probably further kill the server's pvp] that gives better gear then R8r) and always be "the top of the line" gear that people strive for, which in turn, shows why the prices for dragon gear runs so cheap, yes, (even I, on my nearly year old demon sin, and many other toons) still use dragon armors and weapons, they're just awesome.. but if you're also someone like me, who has dropped 10k+ EC's into just 1 set of R8r gear, (keep in mind, thats not the price of getting rep for R8, nor the original recasting) then you get tired of trying to get it, pretty quick...

But the reason that Dragon/Demonic gear runs so cheap is due to the gold/EC ratios and the EC/coin ratios, most people honestly dont want to pay the 300 EC's to get a Demonic weapon for 140, and honestly, for any1 new, they would probably be 150 before they even got close to that (given that they were stuck with 130-140-145 gear) and just farmed PV (as is recommended to most newer players) but here is where the "god send" comes in, Tada... we vote. everytime a player votes (per site) they get 75 silver, making a full voting run a whopping 1.5 gold (which is .5 higher then i started.. you lucky devils...) and then items can be bought thru the botique, meaning a player only has to vote for about a week to get the majority of their demonic set, which is about the time it'll take them to get settled into the server, level up to the 140-148 range and farm toward the nirvana armors (which is better then demonic, ever so slightly)

Soooo.... yeah... ^ above is why the prices are so different, theres alot more within everything then just the prices of EC's and the boutique forge (which honestly, some players still use, i personaly use it to buy the 140 weapons [precurser to nirvana weapons]) and i hope some of my input may help explain why this twisted server, is the way it is, but.. in the end, alot still call home. :)

Had to dice that a bit, don't mind blowing my own thread on one reply, but I'd rather have points met. True though some players are smart enough to just sit back and answer themselves, others on the other hand (which tends to be the majority of the ones I meet) are a bit...Touched in the head? I've had people ask me while is West Archo where North Archo was. I've even met people who've never played pwi. So there is logic in what I say, but also a reality for your own words. It's kind of a tipping balance, sadly for me I've only met about 2 people who were new to our server and already veterans, some even as old pwi players as myself, with even the same backround. I will have to admit I didn't give much consideration to why dragon gear would priced as such, glad to have that door opened. And I feel your pain with R8 oh so very much. Also yeah, people can vote and hell I have people in my own guild who've never voted until we said, "Dude you are missing free shit." There's nothing wrong with it, if you can make the pay roll without a vote, by all means go ahead. For some they even look at voting as a hinder and crutch to farming and having some patience.

Spawn upon final kill or a certain kill count of mobs.

omg who would do that thing when trials or bh give much more ec and aren't so boring as the shitty pv abuse (even if it did 50 ec/run i still wouldn't do it for sure) jsut try that cause i already did and it was the most boring experience EVER..,
i would just suggest making bh lunar appear more often per week since it is like the most friendly bh to me.

You're the kind of person I'm sure who would love to see the exchange idea come to life or even donation for EC.

o_o Theres alot of odds and evens to this idea,so idk.But the blockade can be avoided with the sin's jump as some of you have said.So with that,there will be more sins and more QQ about the amount of sins.But,I dont see the point of increasing the amount of ec in bhs and pv...I for one farm and if some people dont have the time but have the money,buy gold and sell it...

I've read an earlier comment of this and already I can tell who's never been to FC or Abba. Yes you can get by, BUT does the boss spawn? I dearly wish it would.

Remember that picture.....? "Makes an intelligent thread... In comes the shitstorm."

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142