Epic Perfect World

my Crap book :P

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
Why must threads always be pulled apart .....if anyone has a problem with his drawings, if anyone does not believe him or doubt his abilities, please do it in private with him by means of messaging.

Do not degrade or put people on the spot where everyone can view it, it creates a stick for everyone to use to break this poor guys back.  Its not nice, honestly!!!

The problem here is his artwork looks so unbelievable to be a drawing, and I want to believe him that it is a drawing, so it's normal that people would react not to believe.
Now people would think, how did he do it? Photoshop.
Photoshop can be used in many ways, you can draw, paint, edit photos, etc. He actually admitted it's digital, so most likely it's Photoshop or any program something similar.
The question is, which of these did he do? If he says he drew it, what brushes did he use? Did he use mouse or a pen tablet?
My point is, if someone accuses you of your drawing as a cheat or something, tell them the full details of your artwork, the method and medium used. And if they still don't believe, then that's their problem, not yours anymore.

VelvetRose

Nice drawings :)

Wish i could draw like that ^^

This is my best work:

Made it years ago.. Back on pwi we had a pvp event, my little cleric was only lvl 40 or so didnt even have tempest yet. Sean, a 102 sin owned me ofc.. So this was my drawing for him for when i was the same lvl and such :P Never happened for real, but the drawing is funny.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
people don't know what is digital drawing... well from me it is a combination of visual(paint,Photoshop or etc) and the physical drawing..... do some research about the technologies today before you QQ  about my work of art or someone's work of art..i feel bad about it..cuz i drew a lot to share how i feel.... i draw this cuz i want someone to know how it is? if you are a good artist(animators) please don't judge me cuz i'm not perfect... i think i had enough posting some "drawings" here.....
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

DJBFF

people don't know what is digital drawing... well from me it is a combination of visual(paint,Photoshop or etc) and the physical drawing..... do some research about the technologies today before you QQ  about my work of art or someone's work of art..i feel bad about it..cuz i drew a lot to share how i feel.... i draw this cuz i want someone to know how it is? if you are a good artist(animators) please don't judge me cuz i'm not perfect... i think i had enough posting some "drawings" here.....
at the 3rd drawing, there aremtoo many lines to make it believable that you drew it, and the 4th, no one can draw like that, literally, no one. Mainly cause you would let out the name....

VelvetRose

It doesn't matter how he drew them, he made them the way they are and he's proud of it. Compared to what i can do, i think they are really pretty.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
look, if you like art then be honest about it, and if you cant help but keep digging a hole then go ahead. ive got quiet a number of years of photoshop under my belt to know those last two were images with applied filters/action presets added onto it to appear as if they are drawn. you can easily google on how to go about doing this, as well there is even youtube videos of how to do it. its unfair to your viewers to lie to them and there is no shame in admitting it was just an edited screenshot, i really dont see any reason to lie on a good screenshot and being able to edit it to appear like an drawing. many pplz do that for pwi art contests for years now, and many do it around deviantart, theres no shame in it. but admitting you drew it is another story.

and a screenshot/photo is not a drawing so posting it being edited is not posting a drawing thats already drawn.
I agree with this.

Alright. Lets say that you drew it. Draw another one for us to see? :>
But this time, make a deviantart account and use muro or something. Muro has redraws. That way, everybody in the whole world can see your magnificent drawing skills in video format and cannot ever doubt you (if you base it off something, you will have to open a new tab or something, and tracing isn't an option since you would show everybody the pic being traced) . Sounds good, right? Plus, you get the ULTIMATE PROOF that they are all real :>

Say that you don't like doing digital drawings. Alright. Take a video of you drawing. It might be an ultra long video but it will still work, right? :>
If you post up the videos for everyone to see, nobody can doubt you anymore. That's a great deal, right? It might take some time, but no doubt will happen on these types of your drawings, ever again!

psst. Unrelated:  Anyone else on deviantart wanna help me? I'm currently finding the tracers and art stealers on a big list and trying to find original or whatever to condemn them. I hate art stealers. And tracers. So I'm determined to get them. I already found a pic yesterday that was obviously traced ( a chibi miku), and the original one.
(:

Offline GelloAce

What happened here is you got the wrong term for your artwork. :) uhm, I can see a lot people like your drawings, so no reason to feel bad, and yeah, artists shouldn't judge each other. They criticize each other in a good way.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Keh. Just take my suggestion and make a vid. No crappy editing too, since that will be obvious to some of the people around here, probably. A solid video of you drawing, digitally or physically, and the whole process of making one..you could just take a random ss and do it. Takes time, yeah, and proves innocent if you are, right?

And please. If anyone uses the "You're just jealous" excuse, well guess what, it's a goddamn lie. Click this deviantart link for a stamp against it and a really, really good description. Click here for the stamp and description.
Because trust me, that comment is just simple, freaking, GARBAGE. "You're just jealous because you can't do it!" or something like that. Pfft, yeah right..and the person who says it probably wouldn't be saying it if they aren't trying to cover up something. Like, when someone obviously stole a drawing, but their fanbase keeps saying it "ur just jealous coz you can't do it". Pfft. This is offtopic btw.
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:16 am by ☠EvilEye☤☃★
(:

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
for you info I'm not an artist i just draw things the I'm fun of... that might be good Evileye but my video was taken away.... i lost my hard drive with drawing that i did and animations and video of me making that things lol... i think i left it a the sub way station.... cuz I'm in a hurry for work
What happened here is you got the wrong term for your artwork. :) uhm, I can see a lot people like your drawings, so no reason to feel bad, and yeah, artists shouldn't judge each other. They criticize each other in a good way.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline GelloAce

for you info I'm not an artist i just draw things the I'm fun of...
Doesn't matter if you're just do it for fun, a hobbyist or a pro. You are an artist and you should be proud of it. Now enjoy life xD

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
for you info I'm not an artist i just draw things the I'm fun of... that might be good Evileye but my video was taken away.... i lost my hard drive with drawing that i did and animations and video of me making that things lol... i think i left it a the sub way station.... cuz I'm in a hurry for work
Ahh that sucks..especially if you lose it at a subway station XD
I wonder what guy decided to pick it up and take it home  :shocked:
Couldn't you just make a new vid tho? Then no bashing would be possible.
(:

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
I'll try if i have free days .. now that i'm working and studying at the same time

Offline GelloAce

Even if he didn't draw it, do you need to bash him all at once? Geez, it's JUST a drawing? Let's all take a chill pill and relax ? The works are amazing, I enjoyed them but do you really have the need to turn every friendly thread into a bash thread. Gosh.
I guess my words didn't work as friendly. I failed.  :tiger-12:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'll try if i have free days .. now that i'm working and studying at the same time
Nice hope to see one soon :O
(Works in your favour too if you do one like the ones on the front.)
(: