Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :normal-15:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :normal-15:
the bug and the profile pic really match.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I know alot of people who would pay for that much gold.

that gold is not for sale :) kings of india in 1600ish offered the gods few hundred tons of gold to build that church he said no the people will make it 1 day and people made it :) one of most holiest place i been to i know alot of people that cured from that place recently its all over the news a blind girls vision came back at that church all u gotta do is go into the water history shows that some crows have went into the water and came out white :o its very good place but its pain to get there epic traffic a lot of people on foot because its the will a promise they make to god that they will go to his place barefoot sometimes if he makes there wish come true on daily bases its one of most visited places in the world over 50,000 people visit it daily or more

my indian brother from another mother elliee posted golden temple pictures from inside the outside is epic aswel

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
if anyone gets a chance read about history of sikhs and hindus they are great religions the respect each religion has for women and other religion is very good as a sikh i was told i am to respect every human being as if god reside in there heart i know i have i have failed :P but i tried and its good to bow down to every religion place u seen regardless of Muslim church,Cristian church or any other and i totally feel gr8 bout my self others sud do da same <3

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
thanks for sharing. although  i come from a different culture and belief i am amazed by this.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
The Golden Temple is simply amazing, such a beautiful place.
I would love to someday travel to India to see and experience that in person.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I want to visit there. :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:
Not to sound rude or anything but what do Indian people worship?

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Malon u need sexy eyebrown or not allowed

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Not to sound rude or anything but what do Indian people worship?

no that isnt being rude Im sikh my religion has 10 gods they all all are worshiped but the main things we are told to worship by gods is Worship the bible and other humans all humans india was first place to have women right before 1600s ijs. :P all is fair and etc but other religions worship many other gods and beliefs main is hindu  over 80% people of india they worship few gods look up youtube and stuff hindu gods and there stories and etc. and people sometimes lol that some indians worship cows and it isnt that they worship cow its the holy stuff in cow they worship cow contains blessing from over 180 gods and sages and that is why I am vegetarian because i respect all living things and all human i can be rude but i love u all <3 no Homo. ijs.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I want to visit there. :c

dw malon ill take u there after we get married. :)

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
yeah that place would be amazing to visit in person o.o

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
:x i had learned about this holiday in japan a few years back called the kanamara matsuri that takes place at the kanamara temple.  it sort of reminds me of the early early religions that would worship fertility if you look at the image i think you can guess why xD
BE WARNED image not suitable for kids @@;!!

the temple there is pretty funny with the giant wooden dicks they have there that people come to worship and pray to xD