Epic Perfect World

asdfgghjk

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
If the server actually managed to have balanced gear, not only would donation rates suck; but the kids who need good gear because they're bad will ragequit.  This server offers a chance for people with luck to succeed. People with credit cards will always succeed. Farmers will eventually succeed.  It even offers people strategic gearing options to suit their play style if they do not succeed with a cookie cutter build that everyone else with their class uses.

Also, at this point.. idk about you... But I farmed my ass off for my stuff.  If it got taken now, theres no way I would stay. I'm sure many other people who sat up all night running TM or full warsong or BH or various other events for ec hours at a time wouldn't be happy either.

I know it sucks having to pray for itens when other people will get them faster with less work, but shit man.  Now that I got it, I don't wanna see my work wasted lol.

EPW - It is what it is.
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 10:00 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
If the server actually managed to have balanced gear, not only would donation rates suck; but the kids who need good gear because they're bad will ragequit.  EPW lookin out for the 3spark IG type players.

Also, at this point.. idk about you... But I farmed my ass off for my stuff.  If it got taken now, theres no way I would stay. I'm sure many other people who sat up all night running TM or full warsong or BH or various other events for ec hours at a time wouldn't be happy either.

I know it sucks having to pray for itens when other people will get them faster with less work, but shit man.  Now that I got it, I don't wanna see my work wasted lol.

EPW - It is what it is.
This.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
^ Everyone would RQ lol, The amount of times we've got shit stats on gear you can't just take out the stats, we've paid alot to get the current stats we have and we'd like to keep it that way.

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
i would be most pleased if endurance was removed, thats literally the only stat i get on armor,removing the bad stats would still call for a lot of rerolls, but i personally have no clue if like they were removed would it just create gaps in the gear that like need to be replaced or you get nothing? or would the rates on getting other stats just increase? lets face it if i want to farm ec to recraft imma be at it forever so i mostly do the supply token thing, even with that the odds of getting gear thats worth anything on most classes is going to be quite a stretch.

The only change that i would really like to see is more variety in the way u can farm ec, i don't like the plain of farewells, mobs are to spread out, they are all just melee mobs, it's a boring desolate place with 0 scenery -_-
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.