Epic Perfect World

asdfgghjk

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
could you please make end game gears isnt based on luck.. i understand that you need people to donate to keep the server alive .. but not with stuff rely on end game gears .... i feel like i'm playing pwi
if you going to tell me you can get whatever you want by farming .. trust me need to farm like 100k ecs that will take 2 years .. yeah man my luck sucks

iam university's dude i am really sorry but have to spend my money on RL stuff
 i do donate 1mil dollars if i was born rich

that was my opinion  feel free to hate / post retarded comments
thank you for your attention

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
retarded comment: ahedsuckduckplis

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Nope, they added R8r to keep endgame ppl busy, if they add another end game set that doesnt rely on luck you would complain about being bored and have nothing to do cause you are endgame already.

You dont need +100k ec to get a decent endgame gear, unless you are looking for perfect stats then yes. I have seen you around and your damage is quite good.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I love the random system. It makes me want to keep reshaping to see what I get next, because I'm queer like that.
Though, my luck is pretty bad too. ;c

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
could you please make end game gears isnt based on luck.. ...... i feel like i'm playing pwi

i do donate 1mil dollars if i was born rich

Sadly thats not gonna happen ;/ too much servers rely on this setup for DONATION/and makes an economy....Keeps players busy and active aNd makes people more competitive

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Nope, they added R8r to keep endgame ppl busy, if they add another end game set that doesnt rely on luck you would complain about being bored and have nothing to do cause you are endgame already.

You dont need +100k ec to get a decent endgame gear, unless you are looking for perfect stats then yes. I have seen you around and your damage is quite good.
i'm not talking about my self .. my friends asked me to do it cause they have no balls to make such a thread like this
they afraid to get banned

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
banned for this? wth

anyway, we have the r8r system for the reasons stated above...we dont like the broken system of everything with the same. server would be dead, no activity cuz boring after u get the end game stuff, co challenges, etc...
this system we have works on everything...its not needed to donate, ppl do it merely cuz.....well....thet can.
you r in uni atm and this ppl that donate, finished sometime ago...like me...so they can...simple as that  :-\

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I have yet to see what's the fun part of farming, i see it as a boring and extremely repetitive task.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
banned for this? wth

anyway, we have the r8r system for the reasons stated above...we dont like the broken system of everything with the same. server would be dead, no activity cuz boring after u get the end game stuff, co challenges, etc...
this system we have works on everything...its not needed to donate, ppl do it merely cuz.....well....thet can.
you r in uni atm and this ppl that donate, finished sometime ago...like me...so they can...simple as that  :-\
ok but could you please useless states such hp/mp recovery and max educance whatever its called...

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I have yet to see what's the fun part of farming, i see it as a boring and extremely repetitive task.

^ I can only take so much of it.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I've finished my gear, spent about $140 on it all to get it endgear enough, -94chan 82 att wiz 940+ magic. It's honestly not that much, But now I have it i'm bored shitless, Barely logged on the last 5 days, The 5 days before that i wanted to get 1st on rankings which I did, I was getting 200 kills a day now i've had 200 kills in the past 5 days. Boring asfk.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
ok but could you please useless states such hp/mp recovery and max educance whatever its called...

No hate, I like the luck-based idea, but this is a good suggestion. I know it's there to make it a little more challenging to get good stats, but I mean I've sent myself at least 200k EC to get the decent r8 I have now. That's pretty bogus.

I couldn't imagine having to farm 200k EC. :sad:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Ahed shut ur add up ur pro
Psy u want perfect gear so u can 1vs server ?? U hit
Like a
Train already I saw u drop gaykido with ur
Lame ish gear wtf would u do with pro
Stats ?? Ddos the
Server ?????