Epic Perfect World

Cute Chibi/Doll Maker

Alucardsupul

indeed, but I can't save it as a gif -_-

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
So please, just stop diverting the topic. >>. I really don't want this to be closed, for goodness sakes, because it's just a fun little website. What harm can it do, really.. (If you have problems with it, tell me by PM or something -.- Because I don't see what removing this little dollmaker thread from the forums will do for you.)
I know this post is old but, does anyone know how to save the doll in gif format? like it is when you make it, when it's moving, kinda confused there
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23437509
Try reading that link? :/ It's more like "record screen with program, turn into gif or something" I believe, but it might work.

IDk what else :/ Truthfully, I've only ever screenshotted and saved it ><
(:

Alucardsupul

yea, I also use prtscr, but after doing that, quality is horrible

ty for your link though, I enjoy making dolls with gaia online creator, hope will be able to make a gif too
:'(

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
yea, I also use prtscr, but after doing that, quality is horrible

ty for your link though, I enjoy making dolls with gaia online creator, hope will be able to make a gif too
:'(
x.x I don't use printscreen, I use the snipping tool/Puush.
Making a gif might be hard e.e Since you do need a screen recorder (I might try later since I was gonna download a good one anyways, because livestream = crappy video quality where you can barely see anything after you upload to youtube DX).
(: