Epic Perfect World

Do you think there will ever be new classes? :)

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
If you dig around online you can find stuff about PW-CN, talking about new classes and with pics of them o.o

Yeah I had a look on W2i's website and there also seems to be a lot of threads people saying there are 4 new classes up for release but nothing official on that. All the latest artwork they released is the same as what we see on Sirens of war. I'm no getting excited about any of that tbh. All this was in August last year and there's been nothing since from what I can see

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Yeah I had a look on W2i's website and there also seems to be a lot of threads people saying there are 4 new classes up for release but nothing official on that. All the latest artwork they released is the same as what we see on Sirens of war. I'm no getting excited about any of that tbh. All this was in August last year and there's been nothing since from what I can see
Yea, the site i was on basically talked about 4 classes, one for each race xD i dont wanna spoil what it said they were though, just in case its right.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Ah I can picture so many cool classes like imagine an actually warrior class not a blademaster that switches between fists and swords and poles and axes but only swords specifically.. or like a knight and he has a joust or something or like a caster that wears gloves instead of weapons and shoots spells out of their hand.. or even another animal class like barbs and venos one that could transform into a bunch of different animals and give different status effects and do combos etc that would be so cool dont ya think

Well it wouldn't really be a warrior if it shoots spells out of their hand. I don't think there will be new classes with the new patch, maybe in a year.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Yea, the site i was on basically talked about 4 classes, one for each race xD i dont wanna spoil what it said they were though, just in case its right.

NEW CLASSES FOR EACH RACE????????????????????????????

TheRealNexy

What I would love to see is different choices per class.

Example : EP/Cleric , have a choice of a healer or a 'dark' caster. Where you can cast DoT's or Aoe's to drain the target health that directly heals the squad over time.

Don't need new classes , just spice up the old ones.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

NEW CLASSES FOR EACH RACE????????????????????????????

Yea, but only 1
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF