Epic Perfect World

PvE/Social Related Suggestions.

Offline Montblanc

How is it even having rights on a game? the only rights we have is to play the account Agatio gives to us.

I totally understand that it is just a game, and probably there is no point on talking about "rights".
I just wanted to correct you about your assumption that people only wants gay marriage over getting turned on with pixels.

You do realise that there's probably less than 10 ppl who are gay irl, out of the idk, 2k that plays this server. And those 10 probably dont even go on forums, so you have ppl asking for gay marriage just to marry some random ingame friend who happens to be the same gender.
I lost count of how many times this suggestion was turned down, on this, and the 2 other servers I played before.
/discussion.

I'd realise it, that is why i have never asked for it.
As i said, i just wanted to correct him. :3
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 10:15 pm by Montgomery
- meow !

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I totally understand that it is just a game, and probably there is no point on talking about "rights".
I just wanted to correct you about your assumption that people only wants gay marriage over getting turned on with pixels.

It's not just that though, it's the fact people are making a big deal over it, it's just extra effort for agatio to implement this when it means nothing and does basically nothing for the server. imo I think if you want gay marriage you should take your time and effort to make an alt with eachothers name, YourMum' and YourDad married, YourMum and YourDad' married, its not that hard.

Offline Montblanc

It's not just that though, it's the fact people are making a big deal over it, it's just extra effort for agatio to implement this when it means nothing and does basically nothing for the server. imo I think if you want gay marriage you should take your time and effort to make an alt with eachothers name, YourMum' and YourDad married, YourMum and YourDad' married, its not that hard.

I've already done that, the alt marriage thing.
And i agree with you about people making a big deal over the gay marriage thing, and i know that there is more important things to be changed, fixed, or whatever, than it.
I just found what you said disrespectful, that's why i said what i said. ;)
- meow !

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I've already done that, the alt marriage thing.
And i agree with you about people making a big deal over the gay marriage thing, and i know that there is more important things to be changed, fixed, or whatever, than it.
I just found what you said disrespectful, that's why i said what i said. ;)
I'll say sorry for the way I put my views on things, I just try get it across. Rude or not you understand my meanings which is all I needed.

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
Every server i've ever played on since the dawn of pw private servers has discovered same sex marriages cause massive bugs in game, to the point of causing server instability, map crashes etc, now a person like agatio could edit your char to add some ones name over your head no problem, but that would be seriously time consuming.

As for the "Rights" bs, you all have the same rights i do, if i was gay i would probably want to play the fairer sex anyway, if i want to have a gay marriage i can make alts just like you guys can, when my woman makes a barb it ends up being my veno married to it lol Everyone everywhere is like please please gay marriage etc, don't you think if it was possible it would be on every server just to shut you guys up?

FYI the gays are already here lol i personally dislike you all, but long as you don't go bringing me into it i don't give a damn what you do so have fun with that lol

Finaly at the pheonix valley suggestion, PV is hella easy if you took out the magic mobs who basically stop the barbs bms and seekers from agroing the entire cave in 30 seconds, what you would have is one massive exp farm that takes less then 2 mins to do, less if you decided to bring run pots and have blood paint lol would make it hella unfair to the mages, now if they added an entirely magic mob based version of PV, then sure why not make it easy since it's still fair as hell, course the sales from super lvl scrolls people farm would probably plummet to being completely and totally useless lol.

The veno Tail i think is useless, unless it's already on a piece of fashion would take a while to implement from what i've seen of pw.

How is it even having rights on a game? the only rights we have is to play the account Agatio gives to us.
I reserve the right to rage quit at any time or reason reguardless of how big my eggo grows in water, shrinks back down in the toaster =D  >:D
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Elan

• No touchy
  • Rawr I'm a foxyboi
Every server i've ever played on since the dawn of pw private servers has discovered same sex marriages cause massive bugs in game, to the point of causing server instability, map crashes etc, now a person like agatio could edit your char to add some ones name over your head no problem, but that would be seriously time consuming.

As for the "Rights" bs, you all have the same rights i do, if i was gay i would probably want to play the fairer sex anyway, if i want to have a gay marriage i can make alts just like you guys can, when my woman makes a barb it ends up being my veno married to it lol Everyone everywhere is like please please gay marriage etc, don't you think if it was possible it would be on every server just to shut you guys up?

FYI the gays are already here lol i personally dislike you all, but long as you don't go bringing me into it i don't give a damn what you do so have fun with that lol

Finaly at the pheonix valley suggestion, PV is hella easy if you took out the magic mobs who basically stop the barbs bms and seekers from agroing the entire cave in 30 seconds, what you would have is one massive exp farm that takes less then 2 mins to do, less if you decided to bring run pots and have blood paint lol would make it hella unfair to the mages, now if they added an entirely magic mob based version of PV, then sure why not make it easy since it's still fair as hell, course the sales from super lvl scrolls people farm would probably plummet to being completely and totally useless lol.

The veno Tail i think is useless, unless it's already on a piece of fashion would take a while to implement from what i've seen of pw.
I reserve the right to rage quit at any time or reason reguardless of how big my eggo grows in water, shrinks back down in the toaster =D  >:D

there's servers where gay marriage doesn't ruin the server stability. only way it would, errgo BAD coding... lol yadadadyayadada ty and... :)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i've never been married ever... :normal-13:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Agatio, It seems that I'm the only one who things gay marriage and gender change is waste of your precious time, so may I suggest you block all those gay-things-wanted people from forums for good to save your time in future.

Offline Elan

• No touchy
  • Rawr I'm a foxyboi
And people like you has prevented the advancement of our sad race, can't open your mind to new things, fear of teh unknown, fear of the changes to occur, it's game its' ment to be enjoyed by all forms of the community, denial of a suggestion because you can't wrap your mind around something becuase you don't care.

If you don't have a nice opinion to say don't say it at all, it's not wanted.