Epic Perfect World

PvE/Social Related Suggestions.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
First of all I am married irl, my wife also plays and we have a 1 y/o daughter, so your assumptions are a no go.
I was speaking in general since the person I replied to was speaking in general also.
What and kissing eachother with pixels is a turn on for you?

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

Apparently being a troll is your turn on right? I said nothing to offend you ever, so you can drop the big boy act now.

Offline Montblanc

It is not about getting turned on with pixels, it is about having the same rights as straight people.
It is about being free to choose whatever is more suitable for you.
If you can't understand that because you think that all is about sex, well, i feel sorry for you. :-\
- meow !

Offline FMQ

You was married to musicbox for like months , LOL, u left him for a girl  , should i say more ?
Nothin' but clowns down here.

- Eminem.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
It is not about getting turned on with pixels, it is about having the same rights as straight people.
If you can't understand that because you think that all is about sex, well, i feel sorry for you. :-\
How is it even having rights on a game? the only rights we have is to play the account Agatio gives to us.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
***ing world is full of gays, dont let em get into EPW, it would ruin it. If you are gay, be gay in reality not the game.
Girls 4 Ever!!!!
Imma man 4 Sure!!!!!

I still have those SS of you being my gay boyfriend at etherblade though.  :'(

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

You do realise that there's probably less than 10 ppl who are gay irl, out of the idk, 2k that plays this server. And those 10 probably dont even go on forums, so you have ppl asking for gay marriage just to marry some random ingame friend who happens to be the same gender.
I lost count of how many times this suggestion was turned down, on this, and the 2 other servers I played before.
/discussion.

Need more ec farming spots?  :-\ rather make those dungeons for farming new helmet or runes.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
You do realise that there's probably less than 10 ppl who are gay irl, out of the idk, 2k that plays this server.
I lost count of how many times this suggestion was turned down, on this, and the 2 other servers I played before.
/discussion.

Need more ec farming spots?  :-\ rather make those dungeons for farming new helmet or runes.

Yeah, But who says i don't want to marry my female best friend for fun. Other people marry for fun/Blessing, Why cant same sex. If you think all the marriage on this server is serious then w3w

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Yeah, But who says i don't want to marry my female best friend for fun. Other people marry for fun/Blessing, Why cant same sex. If you think all the marriage on this server is serious then w3w

^
I married one of my best friends in game, but since we're both female we had to create alts, it was annoying. :c

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
^
I married one of my best friends in game, but since we're both female we had to create alts, it was annoying. :c

Three way marriages. We should do one.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

? That guy started talking about having the same rights as straight ppl. You think im stupid.
I only marry guys in game myself, think I take it serious  :normal-2:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
? That guy started talking about having the same rights as straight ppl. You think im stupid.
I only marry guys in game myself, think I take it serious  :normal-2:

You do realise that there's probably less than 10 ppl who are gay irl, out of the idk, 2k that plays this server. And those 10 probably dont even go on forums, so you have ppl asking for gay marriage just to marry some random ingame friend who happens to be the same gender.
/discussion.

At least 50% maybe 60%+ of the server marries friends or for blessing.
Other servers can do it fairly easily why can't we.
 :-\

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Gay marriage, irl or otherwise, does not affect me in any way.  All of my chars (except for like 2, they're unmarried) are married to my husband, so yeah.

It doesn't affect me at all, so why not give it to em?  If same-sex pixels embracing bother you so much, then you should lock yourself in a small room.  With nothing in it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Elan

• No touchy
  • Rawr I'm a foxyboi
Thanks all of you for the possitive comments.

As for the gay subject, come on seriously, you guys all 10 years old (directed to haters.) just grow up.
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

And yeah I guess the veno's are special cause of their tails >.>

To each his/her own, all entitled to an opinion, if it's not a nice opinion keep it to yourself, cause nobody on earth cares about negitive opinions. kthxbai.

P.S. Trolling and starting crap will not make you famous or give you anything but self gratitude that your an ass hole.. so don't do it  :P

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
There are already some people on this server who are gay married. The problem is that Agatio has to manually do it.  As for getting him to take time out of his day to marry hundreds of people... Good luck lol.

As for the people who seem to be outraged over gay marriage.. Why?

Show me in the internet bible where my walking ini file is forbidden to be with a walking ini file of the same gender.

Also while on the subject; being against other people being married is like being against other people eating pickles on their burgers.  Its totally cool to not like to eat pickles on your sandwich.  But honestly, who the hell are you to kick in the door to BurgerKing demanding for everyone else to stop eating pickles?  Just take a trip over to the Westboro Baptist cafe and eat what you'd like.  No one's forcing anything on your life.

With all this being said, I know pixel marriage isn't that deep.  I just think when it comes to real marriage or fake marriage, it's weird to tell people what they can or can't do when no matter who does it; it won't hurt you.

Okay I admit it. I tried to not preach about real gay marriage and I did it anyway.  All I'm sayin' is it won't hurt nobody lol
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 09:46 pm by Cynix, Reason: huehue
I'm basically 40