Epic Perfect World

PvE/Social Related Suggestions.

Offline Elan

• No touchy
  • Rawr I'm a foxyboi
#1 Mobs, the world map is covered, maybe we could do something with them? maybe make em all 150 give decent exp or drops? or maybe make a few go kill X amount of mobs type quests (as if PWI didn't have to many already) Anything that could be fun and not to hard to accomplish.

#2 PV Magic mobs, I don't know maybe I'm just not happy with pulling and accidently getting to close to one of those that imobilize, which catches me off guard and I die alot, again could just be me and my failness to be pro.

#3 FB instances, all those unused caves or instances.. could make them custom farmable hot spots, raise to 150 or higher, drop decent epic coins like 1 or 2 per mob, make it tough enough that people can't abuse it or something

#4 Treasure Hunter quest, okay ya it's cool gives us some money and rarely ec, maybe we could up the drop rate on that map, I could just have a stick of badluck, but I've done that thing what 20 times in a row and not got to the final map, only on 2x can I get ec from doing it.

Social Game Suggestions.

#1 You know it'd be funny, or even cool to some, to have mixmatched fashion for both genders, was talking to GM Khaleesi the other day about having a skirt for my male assassin, That would be radical! lol, fun, and maybe some cooler male fashion for girls, like they get all the neat pants, we have few pants options and a bunch of skirts and stuff like that, would be fun if possible xD

#2 It would be super cool to add veno tails to fashion clothing, cause who doesn't want a tail on their character? Veno's get to be so cute makes me jellious! sucks I'm not much for a veno PvP wise. would be so awesome if remotely possible. 

#3 Gay marriage. nuff said.

Thanks for viewing my idea's, reguardless of how rediculous they are. and I would hope to see them some day, but I'm unaware of the Admin's abilities to impliment such things assuming it's even possible in the first place.
And these are just suggestions, no drama please <3  :-*

(nice change from PvP QQ and Rebalence suggestions all day no?)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
#1 Agreed.
#2 Let's not make it too easy.
#3 Possibly
#4 Agreed.

#1 Sure why not.
#2 No stealing my venos tail D:
#3 Sure why not.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I really like #1 farming pv over and over gets really boring.
 For #2 those mobs are easy to avoid with the proper genie skills/ Or class skills, Just pay more attention.
#3 would be nice to see fb caves being used for something, Maybe farming certain skill books? Or other items?
#4 I also agree on the drop rates for treasure maps. I have horrible luck with them, Coins are really nice though.

the fash thing sounds funny, would be interesting to see Lol.
Veno thing, Not so much imo. thats one of the main characteristics to a veno.
Gay marriage, would be cool to see imo.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Great suggestions.
Hope Agatio takes them into consideration.

Offline Jyeezus

I second this :)

Cross gender fash and gay marriage ftw! Lol

The other ideas I liked but the tail....errmmm it would sorta defeat the purpose of the veno class having a tail as their racial trait in the first place. Heck they give cat ears in some of the head fash already. xD

Offline Elan

• No touchy
  • Rawr I'm a foxyboi

For #2 those mobs are easy to avoid with the proper genie skills/ Or class skills, Just pay more attention.

[/color]
It's just me then, internet so lag orinented.. e.e eats meh alive lol

P.S. Of course veno's don't wana share those sexy tails need more comments from non-veno's  :'( Thanks for the possitive feedback guys <3

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
#1 Mobs, the world map is covered, maybe we could do something with them? maybe make em all 150 give decent exp or drops? or maybe make a few go kill X amount of mobs type quests (as if PWI didn't have to many already) Anything that could be fun and not to hard to accomplish.

#2 PV Magic mobs, I don't know maybe I'm just not happy with pulling and accidently getting to close to one of those that imobilize, which catches me off guard and I die alot, again could just be me and my failness to be pro.

#3 FB instances, all those unused caves or instances.. could make them custom farmable hot spots, raise to 150 or higher, drop decent epic coins like 1 or 2 per mob, make it tough enough that people can't abuse it or something

#4 Treasure Hunter quest, okay ya it's cool gives us some money and rarely ec, maybe we could up the drop rate on that map, I could just have a stick of badluck, but I've done that thing what 20 times in a row and not got to the final map, only on 2x can I get ec from doing it.

Social Game Suggestions.

#1 You know it'd be funny, or even cool to some, to have mixmatched fashion for both genders, was talking to GM Khaleesi the other day about having a skirt for my male assassin, That would be radical! lol, fun, and maybe some cooler male fashion for girls, like they get all the neat pants, we have few pants options and a bunch of skirts and stuff like that, would be fun if possible xD

#2 It would be super cool to add veno tails to fashion clothing, cause who doesn't want a tail on their character? Veno's get to be so cute makes me jellious! sucks I'm not much for a veno PvP wise. would be so awesome if remotely possible. 

#3 Gay marriage. nuff said.

Thanks for viewing my idea's, reguardless of how rediculous they are. and I would hope to see them some day, but I'm unaware of the Admin's abilities to impliment such things assuming it's even possible in the first place.
And these are just suggestions, no drama please <3  :-*

(nice change from PvP QQ and Rebalence suggestions all day no?)

1.Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Totally Yes

1. No opinion
2. No opinion
3. Totally No

Offline SalvajeMC

Gay marriage NO NO NO NOOOOOOOWWW. This perfect world not corrupted real world. Dont mind to offend anyone.
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
Im all for everything except the veno thing haha. It would ruin venos for me if all classes could have the tail (though correct me if im wrong, i do believe there is a set of shorts that has a tail on them?) Even if my main wasnt a veno, id still think that lol

Yes for gay marriage, I dont even mind if we wouldnt be able to have  the embrace feature. (because i do believe that is one of the reasons we dont have it here yeah?)

As for crossing fashion, yeah i think that would be fun (For you wanting to wear a skirt..im scottish so that would be cool to be able to put a sort of...'kilt' idea on a guy toon) and a lot of the guy fash would look cool on the females.

As for everything else, yeah im for that too...the other instances could be used for something that would mean they arnt just sitting there because although i love my pvp..i like pve too. lol

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Gay marriage NO NO NO NOOOOOOOWWW. This perfect world not corrupted real world. Dont mind to offend anyone.

What's more corrupt? Being allowed to marry a person as long as they meet certain government guidelines? Or being allowed to love and chose the person you marry without prejudice and discrimination? Sorry I dont see your logic for calling it corrupt. To each is his own I guess.

1. Yes.
2. No, leveling is easy enough as is.
3. Yes.
4. Yes.

1. Yes.
2. No, because veno tails belong to veno's. Not sure if this is even possible anyways.
3. YES!!!

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
What's more corrupt? Being allowed to marry a person as long as they meet certain government guidelines? Or being allowed to love and chose the person you marry without prejudice and discrimination? Sorry I dont see your logic for calling it corrupt. To each is his own I guess.

Well in the first place, you guys need to remember this is a game, pixels.
You can't love pixels, If you play the game just to embrace and kiss its just sad imo, I don't see your logic for doing it in a game, get a boner over you being lucky on gear yes thats understandable, but kissing eachother and embracing being loveydovey? no. call eachother for that, meet up for that.

vlntbty

AGREED.

As for the subject/suggestions, sure why not make the world map grindable with more suitable level mobs. Would be kinda cool. As for PV magic mobs, makes it more of a challenge so I say leave those alone.
#3 - Sure, I suppose. #4 - Sure.

Gay marriage, definitely! Both sexes being able to wear any fashion, YES PLEASE! Though I am not sure it's possible. Veno tail, no thanks. Not too fond of that. Haha

Great suggestions though.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
You can't love pixels, If you play the game just to embrace and kiss its just sad imo, I don't see your logic for doing it in a game, get a boner over you being lucky on gear yes thats understandable, but kissing eachother and embracing being loveydovey? no. call eachother for that, meet up for that.

LOL

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
***ing world is full of gays, dont let em get into EPW, it would ruin it. If you are gay, be gay in reality not the game.
Girls 4 Ever!!!!
Imma man 4 Sure!!!!!

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

First of all I am married irl, my wife also plays and we have a 1 y/o daughter, so your assumptions are a no go.
I was speaking in general since the person I replied to was speaking in general also.
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 06:04 pm by BamBam