Epic Perfect World

Sage Headhunt

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
I don't really fully understand what you're trying to say. Anyway, this isn't really a discussion about game balance mechanics, it's just addressing the point that sage HH is bugged.

go check pwi to see if its the same way  :-\ b

cevans1290

well then Im sorry lady but your opinion has nothing to do with the post.

We are just saying that sage headhunt has a but, and wondering if it could be fixed. That is all.
What she is trying to say, I think, is that you can just use it once again, because Inner Harmony :) So stfu please, you're just being rude.
What she is trying to say, I think, is that you can just use it once again, because Inner Harmony :) So stfu please, you're just being rude.

I don't know, I thought it sounded like "stop QQing that your skill is broken sins are OP chi wh0res anyway." Anyway, the fact that we have Inner Harmony is besides the point. Headhunt is broken and acts in a way other than which it was intended.

AuRaGeN

buff sins, nerf hh

cevans1290

I don't know, I thought it sounded like "stop QQing that your skill is broken sins are OP chi wh0res anyway." Anyway, the fact that we have Inner Harmony is besides the point. Headhunt is broken and acts in a way other than which it was intended.
I use HH all the time, it works for me over 50% of the time..

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Why aren't we talking about Sage Rapid growth.
25% chance to reset cooldown.
I once had it reset 6 times.
I had 48 seconds of it in mass PK.
I dropped bitches.
GMs nerf rate pls

EDIT: Please moderate the language on Forum. Thanks.
Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:31 am by EvilTouch