Epic Perfect World

Sage Headhunt

50% to reduce spark cost by 1.

At first I thought I was just unlucky, but then I used HH 20 times in a row to see if the proc ever occurred. It didn't Were those just astronomically long odds or is it bugged?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I think its a luck thing, Same thing happens with Sage Tempest on my cleric :x

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Same thing happens to my sin. I have never seen my sin use only 1 spark to cast HH. Or at least I havent notice.

I believe is probably a bug.

Offline Sir.Kico

• Fall seven times, stand up eight.

DarKico :)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I just hope agatio can see this ://
Could a GM perhaps move this to the Bugs subforum? Seems legit.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It works for me quite often, even if it didn't it's not like sins are in lack of chi..  :normal-43: Aga has more important things to work on I reckon

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
..u have like 2 skills? that gib free chi..no more pew pew
why am i demon.. qq

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
..u have like 2 skills? that gib free chi..no more pew pew
Please re read the post, we are not complaining of lack of chi, but the fact that sage HH effect doesnt work for us.
Wow I just realized after 5 months that my HH is lvl 10, not sage, GG Vookie!

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
well sage HH chance wont work at all, or for me is like that, i think main game makers wanted just put something in that skill, well in my opinion that skill just do higher damage nothing else[level 11] i dont think game makers change this thing u know why? cuz they want to weak sins why they fix one buged skill? ;) ,sage sins r mainly used cuz of tidal my freinds ,in other skills i like demon personally .
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Please re read the post, we are not complaining of lack of chi, but the fact that sage HH effect doesnt work for us.

no need to reread it  :-X SAGE HH wont work = No 1 spark save for u = 1spark being used = u pew pew about it not working

btw i wasnt talking about your lack of chi....cuz sins shouldn't really have lack of chi

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
no need to reread it  :-X SAGE HH wont work = No 1 spark save for u = 1spark being used = u pew pew about it not working

btw i wasnt talking about your lack of chi....cuz sins shouldn't really have lack of chi
well then Im sorry lady but your opinion has nothing to do with the post.

We are just saying that sage headhunt has a but, and wondering if it could be fixed. That is all.

I don't really fully understand what you're trying to say. Anyway, this isn't really a discussion about game balance mechanics, it's just addressing the point that sage HH is bugged.