Epic Perfect World

Important

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
author=Agatio link=topic=57198.msg93576#msg93576 date=1373823525]
My personal opinion here:

1. Seekers are fine as they are. There is not that many seekers around with really 'pumped' gear and I don't think they're more tanky than barbs or BMs. Seekers are probably decent in 1v1, but in mass PK? Not really. Same with assassins. Nerfing seekers would make them close to useless. IMHO.
2. Mystics are strong, yes, but it is not popular class and it is not as simple one to play like archer or sin. And there is no really place for nerf. Stunned mystic is most likely dead mystic, unless using puri weapon, but it's already decided that Purify won't be touched. (unlike on other servers, here one needs to choose if wants less def with chance to purify or more def, so it's way different. And you might not be able to switch from the attack to def / puri weapon on time).
3. Spirit Black hole is kinda OP, so is Square Formation but removing it would make archers quite less viable.
4. Genie spark won't be changed, there are ways to counter it.

To sum up there are no plans to change anything anymore - balance wise. I am not gonna change things if I don't have good reason to do so, and same like you can counter wizard doing fire combo, you can do it with absorb soul.

+1...and glad to hear there wont be any stupid changes anymore because if crying ppl  ;D

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

1. Seekers are fine as they are. There is not that many seekers around with really 'pumped' gear and I don't think they're more tanky than barbs or BMs. Seekers are probably decent in 1v1, but in mass PK? Not really. Same with assassins. Nerfing seekers would make them close to useless. IMHO.
2. Mystics are strong, yes, but it is not popular class and it is not as simple one to play like archer or sin. And there is no really place for nerf. Stunned mystic is most likely dead mystic, unless using puri weapon, but it's already decided that Purify won't be touched. (unlike on other servers, here one needs to choose if wants less def with chance to purify or more def, so it's way different. And you might not be able to switch from the attack to def / puri weapon on time).
3. Spirit Black hole is kinda OP, so is Square Formation but removing it would make archers quite less viable.

To sum up there are no plans to change anything anymore - balance wise. I am not gonna change things if I don't have good reason to do so, and same like you can counter wizard doing fire combo, you can do it with absorb soul.
His opinion might not have value for you, which doesn't mean that it doesn't have to others and he's free to express his view just like you. Till another mute.

So glad to hear this. Now if we can just stop with the 1000 QQnerf  posts, that would be great.

Antihero

Till another mute.

I see no reason why we can't just go ahead and do that.

sixsignsofalex

You say they take hard hits from magic classes, please be more specific.

You claim sins rape them pretty hard yet I have seen a mystic tank 3+ sins without having to move. How does your claim of extremely low defense cover cases like this?

You claim mystic damage is extremely low without using boosts. Yet I see mystics hitting in excess of 10k on HA/LA without using their boost skills. (Magic attacks.) As well as damage well over 15k without using Rapid Growth. What kind of gear, skills & targets did you test on to come to this conclusion?

You also claim the heals are crazy and could use a nerf, it seems to me that this particular point is an essential part of their defenses, did you bother using heals and defense skills when testing their defense?

+1 pretty much o.o mystic def it's self may not be that high, but the spammable heal makes up for it easily. i have a dragon geared mystic and atm, i pretty much kill everything, but seekers/bms. (and tbh, they have a hard time killing me)

Arcanes are pretty much a piece of piss for mystics, wizards can be killed so easily, clerics can't do much at all, sure they can heal too, but then fight wont end. veno, meh, they rlly can't do much either, i guess a 0 p def or nova combo MIGHT do the trick, but with belief, ad, etc on genie, its unlikely. psys..well psys r just fkd. since def levels are cut by absorb soul, psychics r being forced to actually get out of white voodoo for a change. and ofc all these arcane classes are ususally hit by the reducing channel debuff.

I think mystics SHOULD be given an attack boost tbh, increase their wood dmg a little.

but for god sake nurf absorb soul z z z dat shit is crazy.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
I see and open up a topic named 'Important', just to see another QQ RAGE OP NERF topic. Same few people crying for mystic nerf again, please stop it. At least give the topic a more fair name, like 'Petition for Mystic nerf' or 'Request to balance Mystics'. Not only is the name irrelevant to the topic, it's also completely wrong. This topic is definitely not 'Important'. Thanks.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Daichi_

The day I finished lvling my WF I started playing it for let's say a week, nobody went to NS knowing Deary is there, and I tell you I didn't play WF before, didn't need any sort of practice or guidance, everything you need IS THERE, just like with mystics, and on top of that they added Puri weap. As Mittens said removing Puri weapon would be by far the best thing this server would get, balance-wise.

remove puri weapon people quit. Aps sins have 10000% control on you without puri, so do bm's.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
remove puri weapon people quit. Aps sins have 10000% control on you without puri, so do bm's.
They still do atm, puri is such a low proc rate lol.

Offline Daichi_

His opinion might not have value for you, which doesn't mean that it doesn't have to others and he's free to express his view just like you. Till another mute.

I agree with what you said, but I think a good idea to consider would be nerfing mystic heal (if that's even possible). they can go from 1k hp to full in literally 1 second, and it's spammable. Maybe making the cooldown 2-3 seconds or something instead of 1s ?

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
with purify wep i think they should change the immune buff u get from it afterwards...
if only that gets removed from wep, then it would be ok for me atleast.
also question, i dont get why that wep works on magic classes...
its like a second life, im a veno and i only deal like 4k damage on a mystic that is purified...