Epic Perfect World

Jerk PKERs

Some people cant just have real life so they're trying to be someone in game(tho even here they're too fail to do it alone...), but dw it will stop when GMs will finally realize that server is dying cuz of it

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i dont like being ganked but it's part of the game. just accept it.  outb4 AxeGRoup/HO sig.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

shizo

Some people cant just have real life so they're trying to be someone in game(tho even here they're too fail to do it alone...), but dw it will stop when GMs will finally realize that server is dying cuz of it

Yes, private server of a pvp game is dying because of pvp, nice logic you have there.  :rolleyes:

PK is fun so people are just having fun in the game like they're supposed to, the problem is there's a shitload of emo crybabies that take this crap game too seriously and cry rivers when they get killed. Either toughen up or stay blue forever and be quiet. :)
Yes, private server of a pvp game is dying because of pvp, nice logic you have there.  :rolleyes:

PK is fun so people are just having fun in the game like they're supposed to, the problem is there's a shitload of emo crybabies that take this crap game too seriously and cry rivers when they get killed. Either toughen up or stay blue forever and be quiet. :)
Sad, come dragon 1 vs 1, I'll fck you up. And yes, server is dying cuz many ppl are tired of ganking KFC kids, u might not see it but I don't pk 50 vs 3 like you, I see there's less ppl at pk spots having fun + I also had lots of friends who left cuz of this kind of PKers/big kids

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
but dw it will stop when GMs will finally realize that server is dying cuz of it
What are the gms gonna put a ban on people who go out 10 people squad and attack 1 randomer? worst logic i've ever heard you say. Nothing can be done about ganking, it's part of PWI, its party of every FPS,MMO, RPG, The more you have the better you win, Simple.

shizo

Sad, come dragon 1 vs 1, I'll fck you up. And yes, server is dying cuz many ppl are tired of ganking KFC kids, u might not see it but I don't pk 50 vs 3 like you, I see there's less ppl at pk spots having fun + I also had lots of friends who left cuz of this kind of PKers/big kids

Sorry but no thanks, I don't venture into sexual escapades with unknown people over the internet.
Noone on this server pks 50v3, you should learn how to count (suggest you watch Count Von Count from Sesame Street, he will help you with your counting). Seems you don't even know how this game works.
1v1 exists in this game only in the form of duel which you can do in safezone where only the one you're dueling can kill you. I kindly suggest you to do all your future 1v1 in safezone so you don't have to cry anymore, this game is not worth anyones tears.
What this game has is open world pvp which means once you're flagged and you leave safezone anything goes.
So if you want to pk be prepared to get pked by anything (be it mob, person, party or even the whole guild) otherwise stay blue, be quiet and stop crying. :)

Offline WildWitch

• WildWitch
  • Wanna Try This ;)
  • Faction: WilDBuncH
Kinda agree there what is the fun in PK if you gang up 10 against one player that is just not PK but a lot of fail players trying to look good!
BM 150 - R8 Demon
Sin 150 - R8 - Demon
Seeker 150 - R8 Sage
Archer 150 - R8 -  Sage
Cleric 150 - R8 Sage
Veno 150 - R8 - Demon
Wizard 150 - R8 - Sage