Epic Perfect World

Rank 9 Daggers??

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
*Image Removed.*

luck based gear,thats it.

Is it really neccesary to bitch at every single post on this forum =/?
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 08:21 pm by elllieee

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
just fix R8R.

If anything, this just points out that this server is potentially pay2win for someone that is willing to spend that kind of money on it.

1. How do you propose to "fix it"? Without pissing off all those who's already spent hundreds of thousands of ec on their r8r sets.  ;)

2. Donating for ec is no longer an option, while it was available not many people were doing it and those who did didn't make anything as crazy as Broniak, it's not p2w because one person out of everyone on the entire server has unreal gear (He doesn't even pk anymore due to an injury, so it won't hurt anyone that he has it).
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 08:20 pm by qt

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
i don't see what the problem if its other people money.
his money he decides what to do with it.
he donated like any other and he got those stats legit way.
if u want to believe it or not its not our problem  :-\

the problem is the server corruption not blaming anyone but if he wants to donate he gets ec  if any1 eles wanna donate we get gold which is far more useless ijs ty no hardfeelling any1

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
1. How do you propose to "fix it"? Without pissing off all those who's already spent hundreds of thousands of ec on their r8r sets.  ;)

2. Donating for ec is no longer an option, while it was available not many people were doing it and those who did didn't make anything as crazy as Broniak, it's not p2w because one person out of everyone on the entire server has unreal gear (He doesn't even pk anymore due to an injury, so it won't hurt anyone that he has it).

I do think some adds are broken however as long as they stay so rare that maybe 1 or 2 people have it then I don't really see an issue. How to deal with them? Simple. Just gank them.  However Agatio does have to watch out for this sort of gear not to get anything less than incredibly rare.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
the problem is the server corruption not blaming anyone but if he wants to donate he gets ec  if any1 eles wanna donate we get gold which is far more useless ijs ty no hardfeelling any1

Nope, nobody are able to donate for ec anymore and when it was the rates were the same as if you were donating for gold (i.e 25 ec per gold).  :normal-44:

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Don't see it going anywhere,Et did answer all that was required.