Epic Perfect World

Art Fight!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I joined something really fun called Art Fight. You register and you will be put on a team and you attack people of the opposing team by drawing art for them. >:3 If you attack me, I will counter-attack you. ;3 For referral put "TheFelineLife".

Join in on the fun here~! http://art-fight.com/index.php
Malon, Paprika and EvilEye will make this more interesting than it already is. XP
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 01:41 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I joined something really fun called Art Fight. You register and you will be put on a team and you attack people of the opposing team by drawing art for them. >:3 If you attack me, I will counter-attack you. ;3 For referral put "TheFelineLife".

Join in on the fun here~! http://art-fight.com/index.php
Malon, Paprika and EvilEye will make this more interesting than it already is. XP
What? What? What? Why me?!!!!!!!!!!
Oh come on. I already joined. q.q
I'm on past team. anyone else? what team u on.?
(:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
What? What? What? Why me?!!!!!!!!!!
Oh come on. I already joined. q.q
I'm on past team. anyone else? what team u on.?

Because I said so. :P

-Le gasp- I'm on Past too!  :tiger-25:
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Because I said so. :P

-Le gasp- I'm on Past too!  :tiger-25:
SO..HOW the hell does it work q.q so confusing. what, do you just challenge randoms on the other team?
(:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
SO..HOW the hell does it work q.q so confusing. what, do you just challenge randoms on the other team?

You look at people from the enemy team and pick out people you want to attack. Then, make artwork for them. After that is done click "Attack" on their profile and upload your artwork to attack. You can counter-attack but I've never been attacked yet so I wouldn't be able to tell you how.