Epic Perfect World

Dragon Weapon Changes

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
One thing I really would like is the option to chose between squad formation and god of frenzy on my long sword.

Square Formation to me is so much more useful because it is basically a rapid aoe stun in vortex, and in GV it has saved me more than once :)

God of Frenzy kills you >.<

Just would be nice to have the option of variety, maybe add an option that lets you trade between them :)

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I will agree that for GV, square would be sexy. But for nearly everything else, GoF takes the cake. Especially in PK. We have a hard time getting the kill even with zerking. Though to be perfectly honest, I haven't had the chance to PK since I got my seeker 150, so it might be a bit easier.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I will agree that for GV, square would be sexy. But for nearly everything else, GoF takes the cake. Especially in PK. We have a hard time getting the kill even with zerking. Though to be perfectly honest, I haven't had the chance to PK since I got my seeker 150, so it might be a bit easier.

Dont PK with zerk blade, In situations with multiple people it kills you, In situations with few people aps are more damage.

I was in a stalemate with pammy, mona and hawk, they couldnt kill me, I couldnt kill them (well I could kill the other two but not hawk, and WOW pammy can kite), but I switched to zerk blades to get lucky hits and it nearly killed me every time.

So yea, I try pking with my 145 Square Formation blade and it leaves everyone hit in a stunlock, one that I dont need but just benefits me more if I do :)

Thats why I like the variety, PvE Square Formation takes the cake for me and PvP its Aps/Square formation, so I really want the choice to have it... that being said GoF is great for rankings  8)

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
and WOW pammy can kite)
[/quote]

Can`t understand meaning of this :D

explain please :D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
I dont know if you remember that 3v1 but you guys couldnt kill me, and every time I went after you, you would kite me, run away freezing/sealing me, mona would be an easy kill except for the stuns from hawk and hawks psy buffs kept me from killing him. I did get mona once but she got back up.

I tried using my zerk blade to take you out but every time it zerked I got to 5kish hp.

So I used aps, anyway this is irrelivant since aga added sq formation :D

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Well it was 3v3, just other 2 your fellows where easy target :P

i remember it - you, wizz and sin.

Just don`t understand that meaning of "kite" :P

And all what cleric can do is hit and run  ;D

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
It was a 3v3 for 10 seconds :P

Then a 1v3 for, what, 10 mins? xD

Kiting is hitting and running :P

Like when a wizzy attacks you, you run for it then the distance shrink away, and repeat.