Epic Perfect World

Extreme dmg.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
EAs hitting me 10-12k each hit no spark, even a sin today hitting me 8-9k (aps sin), barbs hitting 20k easily , mystics hitting 20-30k. This is a load of crap:) Who wanna play like this? Not me, no thx:)
P.S. Full r8 with everything there is to have.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
1. What is your class?
2. How long have u played that class?
3. You don't know how to defeat yourself. :)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
1. What is your class?
2. How long have u played that class?
3. You don't know how to defeat yourself. :)

This.
Also:
Do you actually have a charm, or is it dead and gone and you keep forgetting?
(:

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Well tbh, sins and archers do hit pretty high, as an AA you can get heirobugged so easy from either of them if they 2 spark you from stealth, Just cause they hit that high and that fast. I know me personally highend CSers hit me normal 2.5k(so do all sins/archers but the ones with more -INT on gear), and they crit almost every hit to 5k, now imagine if they 2 spark on you and do that or if they use GoF daggers, they'll be hitting upto 10k per hit that damage with 25k hp, easy heirobug and fast charmtick. But i guess i also heirobug them without even using genie as soon as they unstealth. But if you do go afk for a few seconds not watching the screen, you will die.
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:55 pm by YourMum

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I can play, my  class is irrelevant, the dmg that players deal to each other is extreme. i am tired of pvp on this server, everyone avoiding pvp, only ganking.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You sound like one of those pwi carebears that hangs out at lost 1v1ing then complains when a big guild comes and zergs, because apparently ganking in a pk zone is a completely new concept.                                                                                                                                     
On a side note: Add back the 5 defs lvl you took away from r8 please????

rainlu

pvp is beautifull here, the battles with same stacked players even physical class against mage can last for literally hours if the game is played correctly according to ABC game standard with the least amount of mistakes possible.

Offline Elena

I'm a support veno, full r8 and the stuff that I need ^^ got 71def lvl with runes, in mass pk i still can get 2-3 shoted  :-\ i just learned how to protect myself and what skills/genie skills are good for each situation.

rainlu

I'm a support veno, full r8 and the stuff that I need ^^ got 71def lvl with runes, in mass pk i still can get 2-3 shoted  :-\ i just learned how to protect myself and what skills/genie skills are good for each situation.

for a veno and every class you also must attack, so considering getting also atk lvl/-chan to be able to switch between r8's is not a bad conclusion, situationwise.

Offline Elena

for a veno and every class you also must attack, so considering getting also atk lvl/-chan to be able to switch between r8's is not a bad conclusion, situationwise.
I know :c i already have on top and pants chan... im trying to get on boots and wirsts also >.< and im farming domi atm also :'( but yea... in mass pk and even 1v1 u can always switch armours '-' and weps...

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Yes, you can  survive a little bit if you are buffed. if you have no buffs, you die instantly.

Offline Elena

Yes, you can  survive a little bit if you are buffed. if you have no buffs, you die instantly.
This my dear is a complet lie, in mass pk i don't wait for the ep's ass to buff me, i just go and debuff ppl '-'. like a nice veno should do, i just know how to play my class and how to survive, i cant survive for 1h lol but 2-4mins is still good...

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Surviving 12 seconds is good in mass :normal-2: as soon as you get AA'd damn drop like a sack of shii. atleast I do LOL

Offline Elena

Surviving 12 seconds is good in mass :normal-2: as soon as you get AA'd damn drop like a sack of shii. atleast I do LOL
And this. ^  :'( Mass pk made me rq wiz. Too lazy getting better gears on her.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Getting good gear doesnt really help, good gear for a wiz is channeling. well it helps you heal, once you're stunned and used genie though, drop so fast with all them archers on you.