Epic Perfect World

Offline DeathsCoffee

• Characters: DeathsCoffee
My laptop just death screen for the first time. I am use my Desktop to see if any1 hack my account in game again cuz the last time was in DDos attack. Some1 did i have full  dragon gear now it gone i relog to see of it gitch but it didn't also i look at the report from Norton 360  so i am fix my laptop  look like i need to get more money to donate to the server  >:(

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
PM a GM/Agatio in game/forum, they'll see where your gear went if you're telling the truth or not with tradelogs and IP logs. I suggest doing virus scans frequently and make sure you got rid of whatever file someone sent you on skype or whatever.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
If the logs say you got hacked, agatio will likely give the gear back. Dw

Offline DeathsCoffee

all i did was download skype and half hour  i got back home from doctors my laptop was death screen

Offline DeathsCoffee

this the 2 time tho last time when the DDos attack my mom watch my laptop get hack and the hack lock the pc up so no can use it but hacker

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
ok, well report it to agatio and he will check the logs

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I would suggest downloading a different virusscanner and running both virus & malware scans if you havn't already.

Offline DeathsCoffee

dose any1 know better virus or malware protection i don't think  Norton is working for me i got 2 year membership on Norton

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
dose any1 know better virus or malware protection i don't think  Norton is working for me i got 2 year membership on Norton
AVG. Norton is crap anyways, Slows ur PC down. AVG is free and epic

Offline DeathsCoffee

i will give that a shot to see if it help i got my laptop back up to

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
yeah go in for AVG or quick heal Total security

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
http://www.eset.co.uk/

Best antivirus you can get imo. You can also get this for free if you search around a bit. I know i got mine free full version. ;)

Offline DeathsCoffee

kool i will try both get each 1 morth see how it works

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

AVG, in my experience, breaks more things than it fixes however I have not used it recently so it may have improved.

I use Avast! myself for years now without any issues whatsoever. It also scores consistently high in speed, ease of usage and effectiveness in most comparisons and it's free.

I've also heard good things about security essentials for windows 7. (Though appearently it's not that good for windows 8 and from what I hear it was a catastrophe on windows xp. ) This particular one is made by microsoft and it's also free I believe.

Offline DeathsCoffee

oh nice ty for the info feone