Epic Perfect World

Anderson Silva - Chris Weidman UFC Fight

Offline iAmLegend

As much as I idolize Silva throughout his carrer, he looked like a jackass tonight with his fight against Chris Weidman! Not the most awesome win, but still Weidman came out as the better man.. It was an upset to me, but the way Silva played his game, hats off to Weidman.

Good thing I did not bet on Silva on this game. lol  ;D
Sage R8 Seeker - 150
Demon R8 Assassin - 150
Sage R8 Archer - 150
Demon Wizard - 150
Sage Cleric - 150
Demon Barbarian - 150

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
As much as I idolize Silva throughout his carrer, he looked like a jackass tonight with his fight against Chris Weidman! Not the most awesome win, but still Weidman came out as the better man.. It was an upset to me, but the way Silva played his game, hats off to Weidman.

Good thing I did not bet on Silva on this game. lol  ;D
LMAO  :normal-2:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline moo

I was so happy when he clipped him. Don't get me wrong, Silva is an amazing MMA fighter and one of the all times best but seeing him getting knocked out after pulling that shit one more time was just perfect.

edit: Only wish that Dana would stop being a dick and make the "super fights" happen, Jones vs. Silva and/or GSP vs Silva.

Offline iAmLegend

I was so happy when he clipped him. Don't get me wrong, Silva is an amazing MMA fighter and one of the all times best but seeing him getting knocked out after pulling that shit one more time was just perfect.

edit: Only wish that Dana would stop being a dick and make the "super fights" happen, Jones vs. Silva and/or GSP vs Silva.

ikr. and the way he talked to Joe after the fight, like he was tired of being a champion... i mean, com'on.. was so disgusted how he fought this fight.. serves him right, sad to say..

I think Dana would go with Jones vs St Pierre for the super fights after this stunt..
Sage R8 Seeker - 150
Demon R8 Assassin - 150
Sage R8 Archer - 150
Demon Wizard - 150
Sage Cleric - 150
Demon Barbarian - 150