Epic Perfect World

veno blessing

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Was it removed? o.o  Been a hour since reset and haven't gotten it, Some of my veno friends didn't get it ether. -Idk if I missed a post about it or not..- not qqin or anything just wonderin lol. So people who talk shit back off >.>
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 11:42 pm by ~Rin~

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Have you relogged? It'll only pop up if you're on the main map by the way. :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Have you relogged? It'll only pop up if you're on the main map by the way. :c
ya I did :c and on main map aswell, Maybe if I run in a instance and leave? Gonna try it real quick xD

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
ya I did :c and on main map aswell, Maybe if I run in a instance and leave? Gonna try it real quick xD
Eh maybe, there was a thread like this a while ago with people not getting them, some people just said to wait it out, as did I say the same. xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm not getting the blessing either.

In any case venos don't need it anymore. We got a boost from SoW, blessing obsolete.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
I often forgot it anyway, no big deal, 1% more dmg taken :(

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran

In any case venos don't need it anymore. We got a boost from SoW, blessing obsolete.
ya thats true, The defense wasn't all that big anyways. Was just wondering, didn't see no warning post about it xD

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Not getting it either, gotta wait a see whats going on.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm a veno and I somewhat agree with you mittens. While veno isnt THAT tanky, the added boosts from SoW made the blessing unneccesary. The same goes for mystics ( they never needed it anyway).

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Well, it's awesome if those blessings were removed since venos got enough def and can be tanky as hell in fox form ... No QQ; no drama suh.
Yup, Especially Sage venos lol

Offline Tagonari

But not all Venos use Heavy Armor, or Light Armor. My veno is all Arcane Armor. One that is all -% Chan. And I only hav 10k Phys Def. I need the blessing for the extra boost.

Tag

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
as a nub barb i find veno the hardest class to PK against. All the debuffs + CC skills and bewitch.  yea if you use wood immune genie you get more survivability but all in all the class is really good against barb from my experience.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF