Epic Perfect World

Ares lag, client crashes and black screen.. FIX IT!

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I am sick of this every week same shit over and over. I am not the only one for sure so fix the damn thing by adding more than 1 NPC when boss dies. you have such a big area add another 3 NPCs by the 3 corners. having 50-100 ppl at same spot picking the quest at the same time is just too much. there was no complains when npc stays for 5min but now with 1min time i have to pray my client does not crash or go black screen to pick up reward.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'm sorry, but this happens in any MMO when there's 394753947 people around  :rolleyes:. Especially alot of AoE's going on. Just go at a later time when there's less people. I'm sorry, but you rage to the most stupid things... Wanting flyers and mounts taken out of TW..... You point fingers all day blaming everyone else. Just go at a later time when not as many people are AoE'ing. Yes boss will die slower, but you won't be lagging. If you want the boss to die faster then turn off your effects, turn on max performance and deal with the lagg you still might be getting. Jeez..
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:57 pm by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I'm sorry, but this happens in any MMO when there's 394753947 people around  :rolleyes:. Especially alot of AoE's going on. Just go at a later time when there's less people. I'm sorry, but you rage to the most stupid things... Wanting flyers and mounts taken out of TW..... You point fingers all day blaming everyone else. Just go at a later time when not as many people are AoE'ing. Yes boss will die slower, but you won't be lagging. If you want the boss to die faster then turn off your effects, turn on max performance and deal with the lagg you still might be getting. Jeez..

arrogant like always and sticking ur nose in everything u got nothing to say stfu "attention whore". i simply suggested adding more npcs so ppl don't head to same spot for reward when boss dies and create massive lag.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Mad over nothing, gave you advice and you go into a fit. Use your brain instead of pointing fingers for once  :normal-36:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I have to agree with her.  I run this game on a laptop that's 5 years old.  I lag.  A lot.  Since I can't afford a new system for a while, I have to adapt.  So in the case of Ares event, I go at a later time.  You don't have to go right at the start.  I usually wait an hour or so after.  Even if you wait an hour, it dies fast enough, but if I go at, say, 1pm my time, there's even less people and the run goes slower, but it's Saturday, only shit I gotta do is make sure my kid don't get into trouble.  And that job is shared by my husband.

So you have three choices:

1) Go at a later time
2) Deal with the lag and turn effects down
3) Get a better computer.

If #3's not an option, and you don't want to do either of the first two, there's a 4th option.

4) *** off and uninstall. Sorry, that was a little mean.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

LaceyPip

I am sick of this every week same shit over and over. I am not the only one for sure so fix the damn thing by adding more than 1 NPC when boss dies. you have such a big area add another 3 NPCs by the 3 corners. having 50-100 ppl at same spot picking the quest at the same time is just too much. there was no complains when npc stays for 5min but now with 1min time i have to pray my client does not crash or go black screen to pick up reward.

Very good suggestion Aujami .... having more than one Reward NPC will definitely alleviate the lag, as you say, the area around Ares is huge.  Lets hear from the GM's. 

Angelica

Maybe you'd even get some help if you weren't talking in such an arrogant style.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Maybe you'd even get some help if you weren't talking in such an arrogant style.
^

Waste

arrogant like always and sticking ur nose in everything u got nothing to say stfu "attention whore". i simply suggested adding more npcs so ppl don't head to same spot for reward when boss dies and create massive lag.

You weren't suggesting. You were demanding.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Ladies, you gotta first understand the guy. I would be a bit pissed too if I couldnt run Ares, or when I do the client crashes lmao.

Being on the defensive against him wont help at all, will only make things worse.

So I kind of agree with Lacey's reply. I also agree that there should be atleast 1 or 2 more Npc's. Or maybe increasing the time that the NPc stays there back to 3-5 mins. Either works, that would fix the problem. Yeyeye alts farming event, people will find the way to abuse of it anyways. I do it LOL. -cough- .

Theres always a price you've to pay for helping others.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
the reason why the NPC is only there for 1 min is to TRY and prevent alt farming. This topic has been brought up AGAIN and AGAIN.
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
the reason why the NPC is only there for 1 min is to TRY and prevent alt farming. This topic has been brought up AGAIN and AGAIN.
well I dont agree with this. Ares event is even now a way to farm ecs with alts fast.

As in my situation concerns. That minute is more than enough to bring 4 of my alts to the npc and take the reward. And I've seen plenty of people selling decent amounts of Ancient emblems right after ares is done, or WWI / Cogs.

Making it only 1 minute is not even affecting people with alts. Since these ppl have decent PC's. The only people affected are the ones with a cheap Pc --> They dont have lots of alts ---> They dont have lots of ec.

So yeah, I would be pissed too.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
well I dont agree with this. Ares event is even now a way to farm ecs with alts fast.

As in my situation concerns. That minute is more than enough to bring 4 of my alts to the npc and take the reward. And I've seen plenty of people selling decent amounts of Ancient emblems right after ares is done, or WWI / Cogs.

Making it only 1 minute is not even affecting people with alts. Since these ppl have decent PC's. The only people affected are the ones with a cheap Pc --> They dont have lots of alts ---> They dont have lots of ec.

So yeah, I would be pissed too.

I have to disagree O.o.... Not everyone has good enough pc's to be able to run up to the npc with all their alts. Some people would only be able to do it by tele'ing one character out at a time. So it is helping, just not with the ones with OP pc's and amazing multi tasking skills. Just because you see it still going on doesn't mean it wasn't at all affected. That's just like people getting mad saying there's people selling accounts illegally in WC. Hello? It's gotta happen first before a GM can take action.... Just because you SEE it happening, doesn't mean nothing has been attempted to be fixed.

As for Mr Jami here not being mad, like Sabee said if he didn't sound so arrogant, not as many people would've jumped on him the way he did. People still would've been jumping, but frankly every time he makes a forum post for something like this he always sounds like I'M SAYING THIS AND YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY! Like this is his server  :rolleyes:.

Back on topic go at a later time with less people, will help with the millions of people lagg. Like Khaleesi said it was put this way to prevent people coming in and afk'ing with alts, which made the lagg even worse. I use to not even do ares, because the second everyone got in my client would go "Oh you wanna DD ares? No. See i'm gonna freeze and you're gonna get over it." Now my client still freezes, even with effects down and best performance on  :monkey-13:, but now I can at least press some macros so i'm DD'ing most of the time while i'm frozen.