Epic Perfect World

Remove the rankings.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Yes, i also think that only kills are better, because deaths reflect size and strength of your guild. The deaths are also more common if you play solo and get ganked. Some players run into sz after a kill, others stay and fight till the end vs 2 or 3.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Sweet, thanks for doing it so quickly

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
http://panel.epicpw.com/ranking.php

Still there just no clickclicky for people wondering.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It no longer tracks deaths, which is where most of the lameness came from I think, lets see what happens now :)

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
This would explain why barely anyone wants to 1v1 anymore qq

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
now that they removed deaths you cant see who farms at weeping for kills or killing their alts. sad

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Congratulations to the people camping NS for high rankings.  ;)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Personally, if they MUST be there, I would rather not have a page of it, but a part in the user panel that shows your kills and k:d ratio if people care that much.  That way no one sees other people's kills and cause drama and shit.

But...since it's still there, I would like to see my own kills since I don't farm alts or lowbies, so I'll never be on that page anyways.  But I'd like to have some record of it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Personally, if they MUST be there, I would rather not have a page of it, but a part in the user panel that shows your kills and k:d ratio if people care that much.  That way no one sees other people's kills and cause drama and shit.

But...since it's still there, I would like to see my own kills since I don't farm alts or lowbies, so I'll never be on that page anyways.  But I'd like to have some record of it.

+1 i'd love to see my kills but ill never get on there

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
thanks ranking page for teaching me to how camp in 1vs1 GMs events and sz ..

stupid holy factions gank hard to get a chance to join ranking pages  :normal-2:

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
It should work correctly from now. At least the way I want it to work  :)

Alt farming will have no effect on our ranking.

I made this ranking as hard to abuse as I could. I won't give you details how does it work, but I can tell that it is rewarding legit PKers and abusers will only waste their time trying to cheat it.
NW kills do apply to the ranking. About TW kills I am not sure, but I think they do too.
Players below 150 should e displayed on the ranking as long as they do legit kills, but I think that all got 150 already.

Hei

Hmm Aga changed the ranking to display kills only xD cool