Epic Perfect World

Bugs in game.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Most annoying bugs for me (wonder if something can be done about them:).
1. For casters- skills repeating themselves after other skills have already been selected (I use a hit, then select an anti-stun skill, but anti-stun does not work because the hit repeats itself).
2. Very loud music going on while launching a 2nd client.
3. Dmg going through immunity skills.
4. Veno`s flying pets getting stuck on everything.
5. When you get stunned, it teleports you few meters back.
6. You come out and can not see some people (can only see their names).
7. Huge lags in mass pk situations (especially TWs).(not really a bug).

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Most annoying bugs for me (wonder if something can be done about them:).
1. For casters- skills repeating themselves after other skills have already been selected (I use a hit, then select an anti-stun skill, but anti-stun does not work because the hit repeats itself).
2. Very loud music going on while launching a 2nd client.
3. Dmg going through immunity skills.
4. Veno`s flying pets getting stuck on everything.
5. When you get stunned, it teleports you few meters back.
6. You come out and can not see some people (can only see their names).
7. Huge lags in mass pk situations (especially TWs).(not really a bug).
immunity skills (AD) have a delay now.
Ive personally never been moved when stunned, unless by a bm with pull.
The lag is most likely your comp, or connection, but i can say lag spikes for me too when theres a new patch coming
The music is just something in your files, try going into the patcher folder and running the FixIt
Also, once i have a problem where i could only register males in the game, females technically werent there, i couldnt even get married because of it. A quick re-install fixed it, but the veif and fixit didnt.
As for the double casting, ive been having the same problem sadly :/
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
All these bugs you named are pwi bugs lol. IE I'm sure the GM's are aware of them, just complicated to fix them.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
All these bugs you named are pwi bugs lol. IE I'm sure the GM's are aware of them, just complicated to fix them.
Yea, i wouldnt even begin to know where to look to fix them, mainly the double cast.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Yea, i wouldnt even begin to know where to look to fix them, mainly the double cast.

Double cast mostly annoys me with holy path on Genie tbh <.<
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Double cast mostly annoys me with holy path on Genie tbh <.<
Dat energy waste

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
1. As far as the music is concerned just go into the UI once you have entered the game, lower the effective volume and all of the rest.. From the next restart it'd work fine. (been 0 for me from the beginning)

2.for the skills going through immunity it's cause of the cast and they were casted before you could actually Ad or Pot... Just need to time it a Lil before.

The lag might be cause of your connection or your pc's configuration o:
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 07:03 am by elllieee

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
There are 2 annoying bugs that I really hate in EPW.
1: When you tele to south archo, sometimes you can't move and you have to use your flyer in order to move
2: Rubber banding. This one also I hate in PWI. When you're on air going to ground, your character will get stuck in air. This bug is super annoying in PK when your squad leader tells you to go ground during PK and you'll get stuck in air and can't attack someone -.-.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I dont know if someone else experienced this, when you're flying as an ea, stealth, and then drop down and stop again in air, you cant cast skills, i.e. blazing arrow to get out of stealth, so you have to hit the ground or tele away to unstealth.